Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is old trout pout leanne ever bloody happy??
The only time you see her happy is when she gets a big gift, the rest of the time she is whinging and moaning about the most ridiculous and insignificant crap.
Her answer to everything is JEALOUSY, YOURE ALL JEALOUS!!
The only thing I'm jealous about is the amount of time she has on her hands, that she absolutely wastes.
I'm bored of it all now, you know what would be great? If someone who knows all the real tea from her past, spills the beans. Otherwise it's the same old same old, and leanne getting away scot free.

Screenshot_20220420-014037_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is old trout pout leanne ever bloody happy??
The only time you see her happy is when she gets a big gift, the rest of the time she is whinging and moaning about the most ridiculous and insignificant crap.
Her answer to everything is JEALOUSY, YOURE ALL JEALOUS!!
The only thing I'm jealous about is the amount of time she has on her hands, that she absolutely wastes.
I'm bored of it all now, you know what would be great? If someone who knows all the real tea from her past, spills the beans. Otherwise it's the same old same old, and leanne getting away scot free.
Yeah i agree i wish someone would just spill all on her, someone on here must know all about her time to open the can of worms.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah i agree i wish someone would just spill all on her, someone on here must know all about her time to open the can of worms.
You know who I'd love to have a gab with?? Her "baby father"!

Although saying all that, what would it actually take for people to stop following this delusional piece of tit, narcissist?
She's been racist, ableist, classist, transphobic, threatened to kill someone, shoplifted, compulsively lied through her dolphin teeth, insulted many different people and religions, treated people who are working hard in shops, pubs and restaurants like utter tit, been thrown out of at least 40 places in the last few months alone and all the rest of the mad asbo behaviour she displays on a daily basis*, and STILL people continue to encourage her, tell her she's "done nuffin wrong", gift her and follow her.

I hate to say it but I think she will carry on this way until she either burns out completely or passes out drunk on her bedroom floor and chokes to death on her own vomit.

*I've missed loads out because I cant string a sentence together as it is, but half term is upon us and I cant do anything without being disturbed approximately 50 times a minute by my kid. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know who I'd love to have a gab with?? Her "baby father"!

Although saying all that, what would it actually take for people to stop following this delusional piece of tit, narcissist?
She's been racist, ableist, classist, transphobic, threatened to kill someone, shoplifted, compulsively lied through her dolphin teeth, insulted many different people and religions, treated people who are working hard in shops, pubs and restaurants like utter tit, been thrown out of at least 40 places in the last few months alone and all the rest of the mad asbo behaviour she displays on a daily basis*, and STILL people continue to encourage her, tell her she's "done nuffin wrong", gift her and follow her.

I hate to say it but I think she will carry on this way until she either burns out completely or passes out drunk on her bedroom floor and chokes to death on her own vomit.

*I've missed loads out because I cant string a sentence together as it is, but half term is upon us and I cant do anything without being disturbed approximately 50 times a minute by my kid. 🤣
100% Agree with all you have said 💕

Anyone else noticed she has certain words filtered so they don`t come on the chat screen the ugly witch.

she also deleted comments about meeting the homeless lady today when ppl were asking.

Last edited:
So much for EQ calling her new dog boo short for boy aka, she's just told a girl on her live she's calling it callie, CLA will be devastated!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7B0284C9-14AB-4639-B00D-4940A27360B6.jpeg
E3FB9C2B-80F2-4F66-9242-AD52C32833AB.jpeg

Leanne in 2012, she says her mum didn't like her and disowned her since she was a child but her mum has pictures of Leanne on her fb up until 2012 then no more pics of her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
100% Agree with all you have said 💕

Anyone else noticed she has certain words filtered so they don`t come on the chat screen the ugly witch.

she also deleted comments about meeting the homeless lady today when ppl were asking.
View attachment 1213236View attachment 1213238
Leanne in 2012, she says her mum didn't like her and disowned her since she was a child but her mum has pictures of Leanne on her fb up until 2012 then no more pics of her
Looks like she left her kids around that year then someone said she fled to London to become a prostitute to make money with things she has said it sounds true. her getting beat up buy men, and meeting men with money defo selling her body.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she left her kids around that year then someone said she fled to London to become a prostitute to make money with things she has said it sounds true. her getting beat up buy men, and meeting men with money defo selling her body.
That makes sense shes always talking about selling herself it was only the other say she was on about a man licking her butt for £500. Well I bet thats not the first time shes had that done.. 😂

• Haha
She looks nice in the above photos with dark hair. The bleach blonde doesn't do her any favours at all and is a pain in the arse to maintain anyway, if I was her I'd go for a nice balayage whilst I still had hair left.

Box dye on your mop every 6 weeks is a sure fire way of bleeping up your hair.

Oh wow just had a nosey and can't believe how much she's changed in 10 years, it's sad really.

Going by the pics on there, do you reckon she was always spoilt by mummy and daddy and got her own way? Maybe that's why she's so entitled now

Reactions: 3
Oh wow just had a nosey and can't believe how much she's changed in 10 years, it's sad really.

Going by the pics on there, do you reckon she was always spoilt by mummy and daddy and got her own way? Maybe that's why she's so entitled now
I suspect a large part of it stems from feeling invalidated when growing up, there's a definitive link between emotionally unavailable (or abusive) parents with BPD.

We know her mum had her problems, she went through DV with Leannes biological father and was (allegedly) stabbed by him - so its not beyond the realms of possibility that her mum had some deeply entrenched MH problems herself, understandably so, and therefore couldn't meet Leannes emotional needs.

We know Leanne was put into Foster care, so there's the beginning of her abandonment issues.

The lashing out we see from her seems, to me, to be a defence mechanism. She expects everybody to abandon her, or tit on her, as thats probably all shes ever known, so she puts up a barbed wall and "duck everybody" persona when really, all she actually wants, is for people to like and accept her.

The entitlement, IMO, is just an extention of that. She knows how people see her so throws out this persona of "duck you all, I'm the best, I deserve the best, me me me" because its uncomfortable for her to acknowledge the fact she's got to 41 with no career prospects and nothing to show for it.

All hypothetical of course but that's just my analysis based on my own suspected EUPD and my own upbringing.

Who knows what really went on with her parents but we do know that she's completely estranged from them now and that sits uncomfortably with me for two reasons:

Firstly the love I have for my children is unconditional and I couldn't fathom having nothing to do with them, regardless of what they may do in life, the deep material instinct in me would be screaming out to make sure that they're OK and safe. Leannes mother doesn't appear to give a tit.

How many here would be able to sleep at night with the knowledge that their (I think) only daughter was alone in a far away city selling her body to strangers and putting herself in danger? Not many, I wouldn't have thought.

Secondly, I've seen how easy it was for my own mother to wash her hands of me and carry on as though I don't exist. In my case, my mother is an emotionally unavailable and neglectful parent, always has been, so I expect Leannes mother isn't too dissimilar.

Well rounded, well adjusted parents seldom raise children that end up like Leanne.

Add in the fact that her bio father was quite clearly a nut job who thinks nothing of attacking his partner/wife with a knife - I think she was probably doomed from the start.

All that said and done, she and she alone is responsible for her behaviour and however tough her upbringing was it doesn't excuse the tit she does or how she treats people, even If it might explain it.

Plenty of us have a tit start to life and don't go about the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please tell me someone has seen the Katie Price parody account that is on live shouting ROOTS & DAAHLING and abusing people on live. I dunno if I am in a parallel dimension 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I did suspect this but as she was put into care at a young age I think she may have envy against her mum for putting her in care as Leanne stated her brother never got put in care. I think Leannes mum and her biological dad are separated so Leanne probably has lots of resent towards her mum for that too. Leanne did say she lived in different care homes across the Uk not sure how much is true but kids only get moved so frequently if they are in danger from there family or parents trying to kidnap them back or if the child is too disruptive.
I think leanne was probably a nightmare

Reactions: 4

I think so . Her mam married her step dad when she was 3 I think, so she always had a
I suspect a large part of it stems from feeling invalidated when growing up, there's a definitive link between emotionally unavailable (or abusive) parents with BPD.

We know her mum had her problems, she went through DV with Leannes biological father and was (allegedly) stabbed by him - so its not beyond the realms of possibility that her mum had some deeply entrenched MH problems herself, understandably so, and therefore couldn't meet Leannes emotional needs.

We know Leanne was put into Foster care, so there's the beginning of her abandonment issues.

The lashing out we see from her seems, to me, to be a defence mechanism. She expects everybody to abandon her, or tit on her, as thats probably all shes ever known, so she puts up a barbed wall and "duck everybody" persona when really, all she actually wants, is for people to like and accept her.

The entitlement, IMO, is just an extention of that. She knows how people see her so throws out this persona of "duck you all, I'm the best, I deserve the best, me me me" because its uncomfortable for her to acknowledge the fact she's got to 41 with no career prospects and nothing to show for it.

All hypothetical of course but that's just my analysis based on my own suspected EUPD and my own upbringing.

Who knows what really went on with her parents but we do know that she's completely estranged from them now and that sits uncomfortably with me for two reasons:

Firstly the love I have for my children is unconditional and I couldn't fathom having nothing to do with them, regardless of what they may do in life, the deep material instinct in me would be screaming out to make sure that they're OK and safe. Leannes mother doesn't appear to give a tit.

How many here would be able to sleep at night with the knowledge that their (I think) only daughter was alone in a far away city selling her body to strangers and putting herself in danger? Not many, I wouldn't have thought.

Secondly, I've seen how easy it was for my own mother to wash her hands of me and carry on as though I don't exist. In my case, my mother is an emotionally unavailable and neglectful parent, always has been, so I expect Leannes mother isn't too dissimilar.

Well rounded, well adjusted parents seldom raise children that end up like Leanne.

Add in the fact that her bio father was quite clearly a nut job who thinks nothing of attacking his partner/wife with a knife - I think she was probably doomed from the start.

All that said and done, she and she alone is responsible for her behaviour and however tough her upbringing was it doesn't excuse the tit she does or how she treats people, even If it might explain it.

Very good . I have a cousin exactly the same as Leanne and not because of a bad home life ,far from it . She lives somewhere in the country, but nobody knows. The family just had to tell her to leave the house etc because of her behaviour and causing problems . Her mother died 5 years ago and she wasn't told and her father is dying now and she hasn't been told either became they can't draw her on them, it's really sad but some family's just have to cut ties for their own health etc . I think Leanne was just too much trouble. Also Leannes mother married her husband ( not Leannes father ) when she was 3 ,so I don't know how Leanne would remember her dad using a knife against her mother .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when Leanne said she was sexually abused when she was 7? Another theory she may have been telling these kind of lies to teachers at school against her mum and step dad maybe thats why they put her into care. I could see her doing something like that

Reactions: 6

I'm sorry for what you went through, its truly awful.

However, how do we know any of it is true? All these stories have come from CLA herself and she admits daily that she talks tit and makes things up on the spot. I do believe she has had it tough, she must have to be as unstable she is, I just think she's one of those people who blames absolutely everyone and makes herself the victim - whilst creating situations to also make her look the victim.

I did suspect this but as she was put into care at a young age I think she may have envy against her mum for putting her in care as Leanne stated her brother never got put in care. I think Leannes mum and her biological dad are separated so Leanne probably has lots of resent towards her mum for that too. Leanne did say she lived in different care homes across the Uk not sure how much is true but kids only get moved so frequently if they are in danger from there family or parents trying to kidnap them back or if the child is too disruptive.
I think leanne was probably a nightmare
Again, was she even put into care? Like someone on here said, she was still on talking terms with her mum in 2012, whilst CLA was an adult.
Does anyone remember when Leanne said she was sexually abused when she was 7? Another theory she may have been telling these kind of lies to teachers at school against her mum and step dad maybe thats why they put her into care. I could see her doing something like that
I remember her saying this, I went through similar as a child so part of me hopes she's lying because if it's true, it's awful. I do also think she's a complete compulsive, obsessive liar too. Even simple things like her saying she worked for Gordon Ramsey then a few days later, admitting she never did. It's pointless, petty lies just to blow her own trumpet.

(Sorry guys rant over, I just really hate liars and people who play victim)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.