Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke ๐Ÿƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told boring Paul she spent 1k on her face yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
He was blowing smoke up her backside when she allowed him to get a word in. She just chats the same ๐Ÿ’ฉ day in day out. Fantasist.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I only came across her about a week ago and love to hate watch her. Think I will stop soon though as I feel bad for contributing to her delusions. Thinks she has all these fans but everyone is just there to watch the inevitable car crash.

Reactions: 12
I only came across her about a week ago and love to hate watch her. Think I will stop soon though as I feel bad for contributing to her delusions. Thinks she has all these fans but everyone is just there to watch the inevitable car crash.
she gives ya a headache I couldn't have a coffee with her for more than a minute I most end up smash her phone lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜… she deluded

It appears not, however this new thread has been posted on Influencers not Tiktokers.
I got a telling off ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ it now on tiktokers sorry about that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Go give this a watch that Leanne doesn't know how words
Screenshot_20220422-100059_TikTok.jpg
can effect others with her vile gob ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I was up at 6am and she wasn't on.

I'm watching her a lot less too, she makes me so angry.

She is getting more and more smarmy and arrogant!!
I actually felt bad for her when EQ was torturing her the other week, well next time she does it to her (which she most certainly will) I won't have an ounce of sympathy.

In other news gang, I have a scary confession to make... I had a dream about RICKSTA!! ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well i loved seeing her getting ripped by EQ, Even if i can`t stand EQ and i don`t care one bit what anyone thinks... she is horrid and deserves it.

• Haha
I was up at 6am and she wasn't on.

I'm watching her a lot less too, she makes me so angry.

She is getting more and more smarmy and arrogant!!
I actually felt bad for her when EQ was torturing her the other week, well next time she does it to her (which she most certainly will) I won't have an ounce of sympathy.

In other news gang, I have a scary confession to make... I had a dream about RICKSTA!! ๐Ÿ˜‘
Thatโ€™s not a dream thatโ€™s a nightmare ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
witches on chelsealeeartnew
Screenshot_20220422-135309_TikTok.jpg

Well i loved seeing her getting ripped by EQ, Even if i can`t stand EQ and i don`t care one bit what anyone thinks... she is horrid and deserves it.
I love it I clap like a sealion go on EQ give her tit lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ she defo deserves the crap she gets back to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just laughed out loud watching her at work, apparently if you want to go viral just make an account and use her face! She's beyond deluded!

• Haha
I just laughed out loud watching her at work, apparently if you want to go viral just make an account and use her face! She's beyond deluded!
The irony is, the viral videos about her are everyone laughing at her and gossiping! No positive comments at all.

I had a look through CLA account too and even her own "viral" videos, the comments are just slating her and taking the piss. Why would you want to known or "famous" for being laughed at lmao

• Haha
So sheโ€™s on a new account and getting gifted loads and she said why didnโ€™t this happen before and all her main gifters said the got blocked! But sheโ€™s still not realised who blocked them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she is so bloody thick why cant she get it in her dumb head there was a glitch last night lol. gifts were not working right, ppl are blaming EQ for her not getting any gifts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.