Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chelsealeeartrootsgang she on that now

bleeping witch she nicked this View attachment 1216530

View attachment 1216531

I bleeping ate her more each time I watch her she ended it put it back after she got tit on her live after put it on a bloody fire extinguisher disrespectful witch 🤬View attachment 1216545
Disrespectful moron!

What thr duck? How low can you get. No way 😳
Where did they come from? Surely that's a crime of some sort, it's like taking flowers from a grave.
She ALWAYS gets away with sh1t! Runs amock as she wants!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The rat witch she is how rotten is she walks into a pub dumps the poppies on a fire extinguisher.
Disgusting behaviour that's gonna piss lots of people off god help her if she gets her head kicked In

What fight was that then! Cant believe i missed it again! I went off when they started begging for gifts and paypal for drinks.🤬😡. I mean go out and enjoy yourself, why sit on a live??

Wheres the video?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Didn't someone go to prison for pissing on a war memorial? It's basically the same calibre of crime... she could well end up in jail for it!!!!

Well there is enough proof on videos now to get her investigated for it. I just dont know how she gets away with so much. There are always police around the city at night were i am from, she never seems to get in to any trouble. She is like teflon nothing sticks

Reactions: 8
Well there is enough proof on videos now to get her investigated for it. I just dont know how she gets away with so much. There are always police around the city at night were i am from, she never seems to get in to any trouble. She is like teflon nothing sticks
Exactly she needs to be bought down to earth, taught a lesson to and humbled!!

She's picking stuff out of her teeth and flicking it off her nails!
Sometimes she picks her teeth and sniffs her nail after 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
About time someone near where she lives deals with her themselfs I bloody would 🤬 she a nasty witch even the old people in the flats where she lives are tit scared of leanne

chelsealeeartchicken go on that tt the videos of her wearing the poppy round that delusional witches neck is on there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Disgusting behaviour that's gonna piss lots of people off god help her if she gets her head kicked In
That woman that keeps hanging around her with her son, seriously needs to get a life! Is her life so boring? Is she so desperate for friends and clout?

Reactions: 7
Its shocking behaviour i just have no words to explain how i feel about what she does. I would love to know the real story of why the police have called on her twice in the past week

I am a great beliver in Karma but with her its like she has some sort of protection she never gets in trouble. Im a 48 year old women and im embarrassed for what she does.

Even the DWP haven't caught up with her😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.