Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

15 inch ROOTS, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just heard the quote of the day from Leanne ‘Don’t have kids if you’re not going to be there for them’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah probably all for the views.
It is all for views how pathetic ay

Thread suggestion

15 inch ROOTS, evil queen giving her the boot, no gifts because her mods have been pressing mute
Love it lol 😆

Just heard the quote of the day from Leanne ‘Don’t have kids if you’re not going to be there for them’ 😳
Talking about herself is she

I wanted to show him how she treated me and why he shouldn’t be a fan
The head seen what she like and still wants her the deluded fook , alot of people been pulled into her tit it not an act has ya know that's the real her init, do a video on ya own tt and expose her that way I'll share it 😁

Thread suggestion - Chelsea Lee has nits, pass it on
Haha

Thread suggestion - Chelsea Lee has nits, pass it on
Haha 🤣

Well ya said ya still like her ? It not all EQ fault she goes bat tit when she not even with her u know that, us in here think ya need expose the real witch on ya tt & us in here will share the hell out of the video. We will have ur back in here

Love it lol 😆

The head seen what she like and still wants her the deluded fook , alot of people been pulled into her tit it not an act has ya know that's the real her init, do a video on ya own tt and expose her that way I'll share it 😁

Haha

Haha 🤣

Well ya said ya still like her ? It not all EQ fault she goes bat tit when she not even with her u know that, us in here think ya need expose the real witch on ya tt & us in here will share the hell out of the video. We will have ur back in here
How old r ya ?

That was me haha.

I truly believe she isnt manic, I think she's throwing a tantrum because she isnt getting her own way with big gifts and can't get any weed. The minute she has her own way, she's back to being (her version of) calm. That isn't mental health, that's spoilt baby behaviour
I said the same spoilt brat isn't she, she needs fecknoff tt pissed off with her use the vulnerable like she did with Aylia the mini stalker 🤬

I can understand ya try look out for others with how u was treated frustrating isnt it 🤬

Someone do a new thread pls I did this one someone else's turn 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Love it lol 😆

Haha

Haha 🤣

How old r ya ?

I said the same spoilt brat isn't she, she needs fecknoff tt pissed off with her use the vulnerable like she did with Aylia the mini stalker 🤬

I can understand ya try look out for others with how u was treated frustrating isnt it 🤬

Someone do a new thread pls I did this one someone else's turn 😁
Sorry i have no clue how to do it. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So our Chelsea is currently ruining I mean painting on a once nice designer bag,EQ is just ranting as usual. I am 100% convinced she's Ken Barlow. As in the account not the actor William Roach!!!!.🤣🤣🤣.Get yer popcorn tattle mates we are in for a long night!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So our Chelsea is currently ruining I mean painting on a once nice designer bag,EQ is just ranting as usual. I am 100% convinced she's Ken Barlow. As in the account not the actor William Roach!!!!.🤣🤣🤣.Get yer popcorn tattle mates we are in for a long night!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought she was Ken Barlow too but now I’m not so sure because they commented on her live earlier and she was looking at the screen and didn’t look down at her own phone at all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.