Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I donā€™t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for Ā£700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a Ā£180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and letā€™s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER FUCKING LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how Iā€™m a fucking bitch and Iā€™m a posh twat that sheā€™s FAMOUS and she doesnā€™t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasnā€™t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying ā€œYOU ARENā€™T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOUā€™RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.ā€
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking ā€œthis is hilariously sad.ā€
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- Iā€™m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didnā€™t defend me AT ALL is so fucking ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said ā€œwhy are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.ā€ It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I donā€™t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

Iā€™m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and itā€™s a relationship type Iā€™m used to from childhood.

Iā€™ve blocked her on everything as I never want to hear from her again.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
Waitā€¦so everyone is mad that the girl in the video said the N word but nobody wants to talk about the other white one (CLA) saying it repeatedly? Are we supposed to be on CLA side and forget that she too is a racist c*nt who goes around using the N word like sheā€™s entitled to because she has mixed race kids, or that she calls Asians p*kis šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I find it quite weird that people are now going trawling through her mums and other family members facebooks to try and find pictures of her and her ex partner to post here.
Her mum isnā€™t in the public eye and I can imagine she already suffers enough being the parent of Leanne without having her private life plastered all over a gossip site as well. I think we can all agree that CLA is trash, but I feel like itā€™s getting to a point where people are letting their hatred of her get in the way of common decency. Her poor ex fella and family members donā€™t get involved with her life on tiktok and clearly donā€™t want to be associated with her in any way, so why not just leave them beā€¦

Reactions: 16

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
7B0284C9-14AB-4639-B00D-4940A27360B6.jpeg
E3FB9C2B-80F2-4F66-9242-AD52C32833AB.jpeg

Leanne in 2012, she says her mum didn't like her and disowned her since she was a child but her mum has pictures of Leanne on her fb up until 2012 then no more pics of her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Noodlebuddy

Yeah i agree i wish someone would just spill all on her, someone on here must know all about her time to open the can of worms.
You know who I'd love to have a gab with?? Her "baby father"!

Although saying all that, what would it actually take for people to stop following this delusional piece of shit, narcissist?
She's been racist, ableist, classist, transphobic, threatened to kill someone, shoplifted, compulsively lied through her dolphin teeth, insulted many different people and religions, treated people who are working hard in shops, pubs and restaurants like utter shit, been thrown out of at least 40 places in the last few months alone and all the rest of the mad asbo behaviour she displays on a daily basis*, and STILL people continue to encourage her, tell her she's "done nuffin wrong", gift her and follow her.

I hate to say it but I think she will carry on this way until she either burns out completely or passes out drunk on her bedroom floor and chokes to death on her own vomit.

*I've missed loads out because I cant string a sentence together as it is, but half term is upon us and I cant do anything without being disturbed approximately 50 times a minute by my kid. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks and yes it was probs that and I recognised it at the time yet kept going.

If EQ and Chelsea meet up I genuinely donā€™t think EQ could handle it. Her energy is unparalleled and not in a good way
I honestly donā€™t think they ever will meet up. EQ is just using and controlling her from afar. Glad youā€™ve come to your senses to get away from them both x

Reactions: 14

pkmid

if she had her own career and got everything from working hard I probably wouldnā€™t dislike her so much but sheā€™s so deluded and convinced sheā€™s worked for everything sheā€™s got. She hasnā€™t, she just got it because she couldnā€™t help herself and she doesnā€™t deserve it.

Last edited:
if she had her own career and got everything from working hard I probably wouldnā€™t dislike her so much but sheā€™s so deluded and convinced sheā€™s worked for everything sheā€™s got. She hasnā€™t, she just got it because she couldnā€™t help herself and she doesnā€™t deserve it.
Did you hear her before she just angrily turned off her live a while back? She was ranting saying to people ā€˜why are you watching my lives at 10am? Donā€™t you work? Shouldnā€™t you be at work? Or are you just sat watching my live being on benefits. Is that why nobody is gifting me cos youā€™re all on benefitsā€™ šŸ¤” sheā€™s an utter clown

People arenā€™t gifting you because ya an utter crackpot love who doesnā€™t deserve it šŸ¤£

• Haha

Noodlebuddy

I was up at 6am and she wasn't on.

I'm watching her a lot less too, she makes me so angry.

She is getting more and more smarmy and arrogant!!
I actually felt bad for her when EQ was torturing her the other week, well next time she does it to her (which she most certainly will) I won't have an ounce of sympathy.

In other news gang, I have a scary confession to make... I had a dream about RICKSTA!! šŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Sick

Feska

VIP Member
Well it all went off last night. initially Lisa was on a live with Mrs Ullah they were discussing Leanne. Mrs U said wanted to be friends with Leanne but didnā€™t like that she was racist, but was prepared to go live and speak to her. . Lisa backed Leanne saying sheā€™s not. šŸ™„. Leanne obviously saw all this and went on a rant. Then she went live with Lisa and lost the plot , turned on her massively. They were both quite drunk. Lisa repeated herself a hundred times saying how much she loves Leanne and EQ but started calling EQ names. Leanne will not have a bad word said against EQ. Her obsession with her is off the scale. So the shouting and insults escalated resulting in Leanne closing Lisa down. Grown women acting like that. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s hilarious none of them even know each other.
Sorry donā€™t have video. Iā€™m sure someone will.

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She wouldnā€™t need a passport if itā€™s a domestic flight just some form of ID, sheā€™ll need one for the (not happening) trip to Amsterdam with EQ though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg just imagine them in Amsterdam! I think Iā€™d genuinely concerned about her in a foreign country, have you seen the Ab Fab film where patsy and Eddy are in that little runaway car and it ends up in the pool? That would be them in the canal on a tuktuk or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

87B0D18C-C8F3-4481-B5A2-A131A1EA9051.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I donā€™t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for Ā£700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a Ā£180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and letā€™s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER FUCKING LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how Iā€™m a fucking bitch and Iā€™m a posh twat that sheā€™s FAMOUS and she doesnā€™t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasnā€™t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying ā€œYOU ARENā€™T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOUā€™RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.ā€
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking ā€œthis is hilariously sad.ā€
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- Iā€™m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didnā€™t defend me AT ALL is so fucking ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said ā€œwhy are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.ā€ It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I donā€™t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

Iā€™m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and itā€™s a relationship type Iā€™m used to from childhood.

Iā€™ve blocked her on everything as I never want to hear from her again.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox
Youā€™ve had a lucky escape. Do not go back. EQ has got her way yet again. Iā€™ve said all along she will alienate all true friends from Leanne. She truly is evil and Leanne cannot see it ā€¦. YET! Mark my words she will turn on her in time and destroy her. . They are both deluded and narcissistic. Good luck to you lovely

Last edited:

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I just can't wait for them to meet, I mean something tells me it won't happen but I'm hopeful šŸ¤£ it deffo won't end well though, no way they could deal with each other in RL
Especially if she goes up to Liverpool, whenever she leaves her flat it goes tits up, went to Brighton to stay with Lisa and spent the gift money then got on an Uber home in middle of the night, went to the ā€˜mansionā€™ and got kicked out and a taxi home the following morning, what will happen in Liverpool!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Noodlebuddy

This is absolutely ridiculous. Yet again, Leannes bad behaviour is allll forgiven and forgotten because everyone is terrified of her bodyguard EQ. Apparently she's the only one allowed to torture Leanne?

Every single person involved in the shambles that ensued over the last 24 hours is scum.
Also EQ calling dancing queen medusa is racist AF.

Race and gender have nothing to do with things.

JulesC

VIP Member
I dont know why she keeps on showing people those paintings. If u look on her instagram some of them were done many years ago. She keeps showing them off like they are an academy award!!! She really is full of herself tonight! EQ sent her a castle and she goes on a spending rampage!!!! I cant stand her smugness, she needs to get a huge reality check fgs!

Couldnt be arsed...boring the life out of me...chatting sh1t.
Iā€™m new to her so still in the morbid fascination phase šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Banned again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I reckon Aliya will be sitting in her mini outside Leanne's rocking back & forth crying that she's not considered a trustworthy mod šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart

Noodlebuddy

I absolutely can't tolerate women who cause a load of trouble with a bunch of men, when they are with a guy. Nine times out of ten, the guy she's with is the one who's going to get punched in the face. Does that make sense?

Also, after the fact, she turned to her BLACK friend and had the fucking audacity to say "NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH!"... ERM, excuse me, bitch. Look in the mirror, you are WHITE. You get into these situations because you are a cunt, not because of the colour of your skin.

The girl she was "protecting" was so uncomfortable and frightened of her and the situation she was escalating by the second.

Imagine that situation hadn't been with a bunch of posh kids? She would of got stabbed up for sure.

Regardless of ALL OF THAT, I would also knock someone out if they said the N word in my presence, but that's not the point. Leanne didn't have to keep repeating the word with her whole chest.

I hope tiktok does its tiktok thing and finds that racist POS girl.

Also for the 2836372828th time, Leanne needs sectioning.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LailaEzzat

let me get this straight, her ethic background is
- Afghan
- African (which isnā€™t a country but go off queen)
- Jewish
- Irish

So weā€™ve got Asian, African, European, just need South American and weā€™ve got a full board everyone.

sheā€™s deadass like those people who get a dna test back and find out they are 0.001% West African and puts a Nigeria in their bio šŸ˜­šŸ’€

NEW IG BIO PENDING
6EA54DCD-6238-4A86-A99D-5E12A4FC176B.jpeg

• Haha