Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was telling people to send her a lion and she would dance on the table then asked for money for drinks to her paypal. She disappeared and he started filming the fight, everyone warned him saying he would get her banned but he carried on. I think he's with his mum she's sat the other side of the table.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I asked to have a nose myself out of curiosity... I would never post anything I seen/found on here or any website for that matter, its not right!
I did the same, looked out of curiosity, wouldn't share it myself

Cheeky sod how old is he? & where she gone has he got her banned lol 😆 went make a copper come.back on and not there

Hes 18. She's telling people its her son but it's not

Reactions: 3
Just to clarify, I would never contact her "baby father", I was just saying I'd love to hear what he has to say. 🤣 I've said a few times that her family should be kept out of it, if you read back on past threads.

I'd put money on CH going that far one day though.

Reactions: 11
She’s not now but I’ve just seen she’s posted on her story on Instagram in a car
chelsealeeartrootsgang she on that now

bleeping witch she nicked this
Screenshot_20220423-235336_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-235342_TikTok.jpg

I bleeping ate her more each time I watch her she ended it put it back after she got tit on her live after put it on a bloody fire extinguisher disrespectful witch 🤬
Screenshot_20220423-235737_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She is on Chelsealeeartroots, she is giving out that someone filmed here without her permission. The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 5
It’s about time more people realised how bad she was if the cancer and rape comments didn’t bother people then this should and if they still support her I can say I well and truly lost faith in humanity

Reactions: 9
I've just seen a video on tik tok of her dancing with that woman and she fell.onto the floor and stayed there for about 2 mins but it was all acted for attention .

This kid is already asking for drinks on her live!!
Asking for drinks and if you send a lion will take the green screen off and chelsea will "do a dance"

I agree, I asked to have a nose myself out of curiosity... I would never post anything I seen/found on here or any website for that matter, its not right!
Oh well, its out there for anyone to see tbf.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen a video on tik tok of her dancing with that woman and she fell.onto the floor and stayed there for about 2 mins but it was all acted for attention .
I seen that & kicked her in the nose god she so embarrassing 😳

• Wow
He was telling people to send her a lion and she would dance on the table then asked for money for drinks to her paypal. She disappeared and he started filming the fight, everyone warned him saying he would get her banned but he carried on. I think he's with his mum she's sat the other side of the table.
What fight was that then! Cant believe i missed it again! I went off when they started begging for gifts and paypal for drinks.🤬😡. I mean go out and enjoy yourself, why sit on a live??

I seen that & kicked her in the nose god she so embarrassing 😳
Wheres the video?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.