Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank u for explaing I hadn't a flipping clue what was going on couldnt watch her much this morning, she got one them faces ya could bash the shit out of, hope there a screen recording how she treated that poor woman , let's all mass report her Leanne and get her off tt like that lucy

Reactions: 9
The issue this morning was that someone was muting people and everyone assumed it was the lady that gifted £300 worth. Chelsea unmodded everyone to world out who it was and both Charley (gifted £300) and Louise (gifted the lion plus more) got upset as obv Chelsea has said if you gift enough you get mod status. She quickly put Louise back on mod but not Charley and implied it was her that was muting people as she 'didn't even know who she was'. Everyone piled on Charley it was not nice. Chelsea was laughing saying she loves the drama and the comments going fast as she gets a buzz off it and it's 'funny'
She did tell people to follow Charley so she could get enough to go live and prove who she was but I think Charley had left by that point and had already posted her insta handle to prove who she was.

Either way it was horrible, regardless of what you think about someone being upset over the way Chelsea acted, you can't preach be kind about poor Chelsea then pile on someone else

Sorry for the essay people

Chelsea did also say when she was taking the piss out of Charley calling her a child and so on that she would refund her the money she had sent over. Wish I had recorded that for the poor girl if she wanted to claim it all back

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So last night, seedy risksta wants himself, Leanne, mr tik tok and evil queen to meet in Cornwall ,just imagine the carnage .ricksta either fancies evil queen or wants to attack her . Only thing they all have in common is legal convictions . Also Lucy rose is back on tik tok, saw her yesterday .

I wonder if she actually did any of the art she claims to have done, including the wall graffiti

Reactions: 4
Evil Queen going off on Chelsea now hahaha says they are still friends but mentioned allegations against CLA about her real name/abusing children/racism etc

Evil Queen going off on Chelsea now hahaha says they are still friends but mentioned allegations against CLA about her real name/abusing children/racism etc
She wasn't happy when Chelsea was talking about Riksta earlier. As much as I don't care for her attitude, he was absolutely vile about her when he went off on one.

Reactions: 8
She wasn't happy when Chelsea was talking about Riksta earlier. As much as I don't care for her attitude, he was absolutely vile about her when he went off on one.
Agreed . And leanne wants them all to meet up ,as if

Reactions: 7
CLA is now live. Cue the meltdown

Omg did you just see the live between CLA and EQ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg are you watching her do her hair with the hot brush? Every time she lifts it to the top of her head the filter knocks off you can see every wrinkle and imperfection, there’s nothing wrong with wrinkles and imperfections but there is when you try to hide them

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused. Riksta stopped talking to Chelsea after the threat incident and said he would never talk to her again as she is racist and all that. They both blocked people from their lives because they were taking sides but now that Chelsey is upset that Chelsea is sticking up for Riksta it's all different?

Reactions: 6
Its the same pattern every time, CLA becomes friends with someone all over them for a while, then CLA causes huge drama and is back on her own again

Reactions: 8
The things CH is saying about CLA she needs to come join us all here

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.