Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks is she related to mark feely lol
As in the singer ?.

He is and i quote the ricksta (CLA long time friend apparently) "he is the exact duplicate of CLA but in a male form" Ricksta told mr tiktok that one live. He gets a lot of hate on his lives for being utterly dillusional about himself. Seems they are trying to get his account banned. Apparently he is "uks most despised person"...sometimes when u go on his lives he is just dancing, always phones the police if he feels threatened. He has dellusions of grandeur, Just a general nutcase...like CLA..
Ricksta is on par with them ,an aggressive little man, who thinks he is hard after being in prison .

He is and i quote the ricksta (CLA long time friend apparently) "he is the exact duplicate of CLA but in a male form" Ricksta told mr tiktok that one live. He gets a lot of hate on his lives for being utterly dillusional about himself. Seems they are trying to get his account banned. Apparently he is "uks most despised person"...sometimes when u go on his lives he is just dancing, always phones the police if he feels threatened. He has dellusions of grandeur, Just a general nutcase...like CLA..
Ricksta is on par with them ,an aggressive little man, who thinks he is hard after being in prison .

Reactions: 2
I've just looked him up on tiktok, bleeping hell he really is the male version of CLA 🤣
Yep both delusional , both gimme gimme gimme , think they're famous because of views on tt & both blocked by me as they make me angry

Reactions: 6
On a funnier note, I went on one on my boyfriend today because he wasnt helping whilst I’ve been poorly (he is now after my little rant) before he went to storm off he said ‘you’ve been watching too much Chelsealeeart!’😂 to say I laughed was an understatement😂 next I’ll be saying ‘you’ll never get 15k views, a witch like me’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As in the singer ?.

Ricksta is on par with them ,an aggressive little man, who thinks he is hard after being in prison

Mark Feeley is a well known n once and prolific online predator. I don't think hes on Tiktok anymore. He kept being tracked down and filmed getting battered. The sick piece of tit. 🤢😡

Reactions: 5
Jesus, I’ve just watched about 20 minutes of her live and literally nothing happened. She’s definitely on some kind of substance today. Shouting roots and dancing. She’s given me a migraine I need to lie down darling, I’m tiktok famous darling. No you are not you sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just gave evil queen 135£ . She is so horrible on live now . Everyone is spanking tattle life , I love it .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her flats quite nice. Can't believe you can get council flats in Chelsea :eek:

Reactions: 7
She is on now, begging for gifts i just cant with her anymore. After the madness of friday night and now todays begging. Its too much

Reactions: 6
seen the state of the snapped hair with over bleaching :ROFLMAO:

yeah in fountain court lol.
See, I'm not from London so I wouldn't know. Is fountain court social housing? It looks like she's earning 2-3k a week from tiktok.

Reactions: 5
She is on now, begging for gifts i just cant with her anymore. After the madness of friday night and now todays begging. Its too much
Because apparently her account is banned so she lost all that money. She needs people on this account she's on now to gift so she gets up on the leaderboard. She has no Money, Sam Pepper needs to help her out & the podcast needs to be livestreamed on tiktok so she can get gifts.
That's what I got from watching her live for 5 mins

Reactions: 4
Her flats quite nice. Can't believe you can get council flats in Chelsea :eek:
She’s said before that the flats are due to be knocked down. I think we all need to start praying for the staff who'll have to deal with re-housing her, as I'm sure there's not exactly a surplus of council properties in Chelsea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did well with gifts last night, the main gifter being a man who (obviously i can confirm for certain) looked as though he had special needs.

I say as the mother of a disabled son, so I'm not trying to be ableist and I know how annoying it can be when somebody says somebody 'looks' disabled but that's just my observation.
I don’t want this to sound like an awful ableist & uneducated assumption, but I think the majority of people who give her TikTok gifts are either: very lonely people, young teenagers who only have access to their parents bank accounts who think she’s funny and people with learning disabilities.

People who don’t have many friends or life opportunities away from Social media, they’re wanting validation and interaction from people on the internet and the only way to get that is to give these “gifts” in order for a shoutout or follow back from people with a large following. It’s really sad actually. Especially as people like CLA thrive off it and see it as a “job”. The whole concept of giving random people virtual gifts (which aren’t really gifts it’s just cash) should be banned.

Hell of a lot of vulnerable and naive people on TikTok:(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ya she said that but the council never admitted announced that . I think with brexit and covid they will just refurb them. Being honest there is nothing wrong with her flat it isn't my taste and it needs upgrading but it's a fine sized flat for one. Also the council said to her a few weeks ago her kitchen isn't down to be renovated for another few years.

Because apparently her account is banned so she lost all that money. She needs people on this account she's on now to gift so she gets up on the leaderboard. She has no Money, Sam Pepper needs to help her out & the podcast needs to be livestreamed on tiktok so she can get gifts.
That's what I got from watching her live for 5 mins
No she cashed out before it was banned so got all the cash . She is living a fantasy lifestyle the same way as evil queen .

Someone also said her mother and have her name will love the videos of her taking sniff the other night

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She was ignoring all the DWP comments, surely she can't be that stupid, if she's receiving benefits she can't be receiving ££££s elsewhere 🤣
What a fancy address she has, same postcode as the Queens London residence, I just can't take it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she is deleting comments when ppl mention johnny lol someone wrote johnny is back at the mansion with the other blonde she deleted it asap. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone also said her mother and have her name will love the videos of her taking sniff the other night
she is deleting comments when ppl mention johnny lol someone wrote johnny is back at the mansion with the other blonde she deleted it asap. 😂 😂
I saw that lol, she is fuming . Only thing is she knows where he lives so when she is pissed could turn up at his .Evil queen will be so angry that she is blocking people .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t find her, what are people searching on it?
She on chelsealeeartnew2

Did anyone last night see leanne get phone number off that homeless woman ? I'm defo sure she didn't get close to her

Did anyone last night see leanne get phone number off that homeless woman ? I'm defo sure she didn't get close to her
She delected mine lol I put bet that pretty blond is sitting on johns sausage up the mansion haha 😄 😆

Mark Feeley is a well known n once and prolific online predator. I don't think hes on Tiktok anymore. He kept being tracked down and filmed getting battered. The sick piece of tit. 🤢😡
I saw the video of him get beaten up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.