Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does all-nighters quite often, i don't get it, as weed and beer make you sleepy not the opposite.
If you watch her mouth carefully its as if shes grinding her teeth but i bet its white powder she is on.

Ffs lol hope this new tt doesn't last long 😂

She defo take something else keep her awake

Ffs 🙄 she live annoys me when she gets new ones
Did the accounts get banned permanently ?

The state of that yellow hair. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't think she's gone to bed, she's on Insta live this morning and her TikTok has been blocked again. Seems like her neighbours absolutely dislike her
Just shows you the height of dillusion and selfishness. She must be a real nightmare to be around with her EVERYDAY noise and music...yet complains about her neighbours who do it once and she goes off the deep end!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

She started a new tiktok account and I watched it go to over 800 followers in about 10 mins! She is famous innit!
What is it?

If you watch her mouth carefully its as if shes grinding her teeth but i bet its white powder she is on.

Did the accounts get banned permanently ?

The state of that yellow hair. 😂
A wash might help

Ffs lol hope this new tt doesn't last long 😂

She defo take something else keep her awake

Ffs 🙄 she live annoys me when she gets new ones
Yes and she looks so fresh...no under eye bags etc

The hair!!! Is she going for dreadlocks or what...and she is worried about putting lipstick on..good grief!! Yes howcome she is do fresh and up and about? I would be finished yet she never seems tired from these all night binges!!!

I still seriously still think that she uses that phone and her lives as a crutch to go out...for dutch courage and back up from her minions. She looks nervous AF walking around...she often looks away quickly from people. Good god off to the coffee shop now to sponge for free coffee

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm quite new to Chelseas antics can I just ask a few questions..

Are the paintings really hers?

Has she lost care of her kids?

Why does she act like shes rich and live in a lovely flat when she begs for gifts on tik tok?

Does anyone else think maybe she's mentally ill and believes she's rich and famous..

Im a bit lost with it all.

Reactions: 6
I'm quite new to Chelseas antics can I just ask a few questions..

Are the paintings really hers?

Has she lost care of her kids?

Why does she act like shes rich and live in a lovely flat when she begs for gifts on tik tok?

Does anyone else think maybe she's mentally ill and believes she's rich and famous..

Im a bit lost with it all.
She copys the painting off Google
Yes yrs ago she lost her boys
Cause she deluded
Nah she a druggie & alki

Reactions: 12
Highlights of the morning so far...

🐬Calling a pain au chocolat a panna cotta.
🐬Pronouncing Hermès as HURMUSS

Shes definitely on some sort of upper.

I bet she absolutely STINKS
Screenshot_20220217-110110_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ffs I got blocked she read out my comment about her bath phobia

Everyone sent red hearts though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
don't comment ...don't comment oh bugger it I commented on her live .... she brushes her teeth for 5 minutes but when did she last have a shower/bath? Upset a few fans but when does she do anything other than cleanse her face ? For an "artist" she doesn't do much art .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.