Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a constant beg on her live comments she's insufferable and desperate for her attention. I think she equally needs to get a life.

Reactions: 7
She was so quiet in that posh cafe earlier which is so unlike her. Why do loads of her followers beg over & over to be a mod it's so sad

Reactions: 9
There's a constant beg on her live comments she's insufferable and desperate for her attention. I think she equally needs to get a life.
I was going to guess does her username begin with a H & then I thought no maybe it's the one beginning with the letter Y & then I thought of the one beginning with M & then I just realised there's so blooming many of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be a pain. How do I watch the videos attached to posts? I click on them and get a triangle with a line through

Sorry to be a pain. How do I watch the videos attached to posts? I click on them and get a triangle with a line through
If you press hold onto the video link it’ll say download file, download and then top right hand corner the download will come as an arrow, click it and it’ll let you watch the video!

She does all-nighters quite often, i don't get it, as weed and beer make you sleepy not the opposite.
This can be a sign of mania, she shows so many symptoms of being manic, the shopping, non stop talking, changing subject fast, doesn’t need much sleep. I wonder if she got help and took meds how different she could be 😳

Reactions: 9
She looks like an ancient Greek god! I would be so embarrassed if she was related to me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm fed up with hearing bipolar this and bipolar that with this woman, ppl need to wake up to reality.
To anyone with experience of mania and bipolar, it’s extremely clear she’s suffering something along those lines. To be so dismissive of things you don’t understand is disheartening. No normal person acts the way she does, she has mental health issues, I’m not sure why so many are so dismissive of invisible illnesses, she’s lost her family, her children and her sanity to this illness. It’s a sad reflection of our society that she gets no help to get better, she needs a social worker but until she does something violent enough to be sectioned, she’s stuck in purgatory whilst we all watch for entertainment.

People I have seen in psychosis/mania/skitzophrenic episodes have been so apologetic for their racist outbursts once they were medicated and better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.