Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely does. It doesnā€™t take a rocket scientist to work it out to be honest. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s an excuse but sheā€™s clearly mentally unwell
She addicted to drink and drugsQUOTE="Cucumber1243, post: 8515398, member: 187513"]
You can quite clearly see that she has it. I have it and get the same symptoms as her. To all the people being dissmissve of it need to get their heads checked!
[/QUOTE]
We need get our heads checked oh right OK she admitted she hasn't got it šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She addicted to drink and drugsQUOTE="Cucumber1243, post: 8515398, member: 187513"]
You can quite clearly see that she has it. I have it and get the same symptoms as her. To all the people being dissmissve of it need to get their heads checked!
We need get our heads checked oh right OK she admitted she hasn't got it šŸ™„
[/QUOTE]
Yeah she also ā€˜admittedā€™ to being a millionaire, do you really believe everything that comes out of chelseas mouth? šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She genuinely thinks sheā€™s beautiful šŸ¤© Been looking at herself with that filter far too long

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading back the last few days and WOW
Is this now a ā€˜Support Chelseaā€™s undiagnosed mental healthā€™ thread šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t care what sheā€™s got, thatā€™s irrelevant, lots of people live with MH conditions every single day but they donā€™t do/say the things that she does.
Iā€™ve watched her since last year and she was ā€œnormalā€ so miss me with theā€¦sheā€™s not well bullšŸ’©.
She changed the minute Harwood stepped on the sceneā€¦why do you think that is? Think about itā€¦Harwood is a professional scammer, letā€™s not forget about that.

Nobody on that app wants to sit and watch nice boring people, compare the numbers of views and tell me Iā€™m wrong. This is all one big scam and everyone is arguing over undiagnosed mental health lol bye

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning girls/guys šŸ’•

I donā€™t care what sheā€™s got, thatā€™s irrelevant, lots of people live with MH conditions every single day but they donā€™t do/say the things that she does.
Iā€™ve watched her since last year and she was ā€œnormalā€ so miss me with theā€¦sheā€™s not well bullšŸ’©.
She changed the minute Harwood stepped on the sceneā€¦why do you think that is? Think about itā€¦Harwood is a professional scammer, letā€™s not forget about that.

Nobody on that app wants to sit and watch nice boring people, compare the numbers of views and tell me Iā€™m wrong. This is all one big scam and everyone is arguing over undiagnosed mental health lol bye
I just scroll past the bullshit posts lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No, itā€™s a discussion thread, people are allowed to come to different conclusions and it makes things so bleeping boring when people canā€™t share points of view which differ from the general opinion of the thread without getting absolutely piled on. Jesus itā€™s just amazing to see how uptight some people on tattle get when you suggest there could be another explanation for someones unhinged behaviour other than ā€˜theyā€™re just an evil bleepā€™.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No, itā€™s a discussion thread, people are allowed to come to different conclusions and it makes things so bleeping boring when people canā€™t share points of view which differ from the general opinion of the thread without getting absolutely piled on. Jesus itā€™s just amazing to see how uptight some people on tattle get when you suggest there could be another explanation for someones unhinged behaviour other than ā€˜theyā€™re just an evil bleepā€™.
Morning girls/guys šŸ’•

I just scroll past the bullshit posts lol.
Girls there is also a ignore button if you don`t want to read someones bullshit.. here goes hitting my first šŸ˜‚

CH is blocking on the fly ...witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Well said! šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘ The only thing i disagree w is that she changed when CH came on the scene, yes she did change, but just becoming worse than what she already was. I think the major change came from Ricksta when he sent her grands in gifts over a couple of days....went straight to her head, she then became greedy wanting that type of figure in her bank all the time. Now she's obsessed with CH picking up her tricks and CH only likes her cos of the drama

I cant work out what this line is under her jaw, also darker shade to her neck.....is it foundation cause she claims to HATE makeup or is it the filter on her face???
Looks like foundation to me, she's been on live a couple of times in a morning putting on that BB foundation. But then again it could be the filter ..idk

Ffs, she's banging on about what her pubes look like and someone's commented this... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€View attachment 1072498
Turned her off was forever going on about her foof lol

It's a filter

She genuinely thinks sheā€™s beautiful šŸ¤© Been looking at herself with that filter far too long
And talk to herself lol

Well said šŸ‘ šŸ‘Œ šŸ‘

I cant work out what this line is under her jaw, also darker shade to her neck.....is it foundation cause she claims to HATE makeup or is it the filter on her face???
Defo a filter

Well said! šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘ The only thing i disagree w is that she changed when CH came on the scene, yes she did change, but just becoming worse than what she already was. I think the major change came from Ricksta when he sent her grands in gifts over a couple of days....went straight to her head, she then became greedy wanting that type of figure in her bank all the time. Now she's obsessed with CH picking up her tricks and CH only likes her cos of the drama

Looks like foundation to me, she's been on live a couple of times in a morning putting on that BB foundation. But then again it could be the filter ..idk
Ya try the filter even when put foundation on and got the filter on ya face more nicer and smoother qnd even when got ya own make up on ya look 10 times better

Last edited:
She's been a bit quiet today unless I'm blocked haven't seen her since this morning
She's live now on chelsealeeartnew giving out her PayPal for more cash...OMG and she just said "ill never be broke again, do you know that, ill never be broke again now I got you guys"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
It might be goddess, I think she made her a mod yesterday, so with any luck CH will come on later & unblock you!

Reactions: 3
It might be goddess, I think she made her a mod yesterday, so with any luck CH will come on later & unblock you!
[/QUOTE]
I don`t think it is goddess as she said last night she don`t block ppl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.