Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing about when she told the bank teller 'I got mental health matters'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Talking about evilqueenchelsey, has anyone looked at her profile. Some sickening videos on there, one about a guy called jakey...all these people are absolutely f$%king nuts!!!!! Like attracts like!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤮

Hey one and only mod is online aka evilqueenchels no more comments 🤣
Yes she says "see how all the trolls disappear when i arrive" ffs ....yet another one who thinks too highly of herself!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had to turn her off shes in Putney looking for a ring light 🙄 she's all over the place people telling her which shop to look in and she's just marching down the street talking to her phone, not reading any of the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In actual fact i got blocked by chelsea earlier on when she was ragging people off on the bus...i said you dont like people trolling you, yet you do it...🤣...now i see CH must have unblocked everyone....cause im on again😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

I've had to turn her off shes in Putney looking for a ring light 🙄 she's all over the place people telling her which shop to look in and she's just marching down the street talking to her phone, not reading any of the comments.
If she is looking for a ring light she must check her bumhole, cause she thinks the sun shines out of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just likes the drama and all the attention!

Reactions: 10
It's amazing how well behaved she can be when she's outside the protective bubble that is the area of Chelsea. She knows damn well that she wouldn't get away with her behaviour anywhere else.

Reactions: 17
I've missed so much, I tuned in to see her on Valentines and turned off after seeing her boobs yet again 😭

I'm just commenting to mark my place really👀

• Haha
She fully ain’t okay in the head 🤣 only crackheads leave the house like she does. she really needs to take a good look at herself. no wonder why she’s single 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just put some paint on her denim coat, it now looks like a bird has tit on it

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.