Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she, she looks so young. People are saying she was a mod for Chelsea and met on TT 😬 apparently they are off to hackney to get weed 🤣🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine being one of her sons and she’s out pretending some girl is her daughter. Absolutely devastating
She pretending it is daughter fooking he I just put same post on his u where she meet her ? I can't go back on her live got me grandson here

D
How old is she, she looks so young. People are saying she was a mod for Chelsea and met on TT 😬 apparently they are off to hackney to get weed 🤣🙄
What's a woman chels age doing hanging around a young child creepy did she say she was 16 ?

How old is that girl? She looks like a baby
She does doesn't she and looked very uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd go mad if my son was hang around an older man weird, someone said she 16

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dont know saw it on tt chelsealeeart_
I asked on the post for ya no reply yet

Anyone know who this young girls is I'm sure she said she 16
Forgot put this on too, I'm not feeling comfortable with her keep talking to young adults/children, if they come on my live they be blocked and that

Imagine being one of her sons and she’s out pretending some girl is her daughter. Absolutely devastating
So wrong init 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure the girl she was with today was 17 a few months ago. She must be 18 now. That’s why Chelsea was buying her alcohol and weed. It’s still so wrong

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s off on one tonight about her Harrods black card. There’s 4 apparently and black is top tier. She doesn’t need a blue tick as she certified herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the little 🐍Matt J is back under a new account & went live with Chels, he appears to have now promoted himself from a nurse to a doctor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the little 🐍Matt J is back under a new account & went live with Chels, he appears to have now promoted himself from a nurse to a doctor 🙄
I cannot stand the man. Gives me the creeeps!! Never mind being a Dr, he needs his own diagnosis. He's a creepy b*stard 😳😬 the way he hates on anyone that says anything at all about chelsea and then comes on live with her showing off his dog humping his couch cushions. Odd..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf lol this come up on my fyp 🤣
I also watched that a few times now...that guy is clearly wired and actually makes me sh1t myself with fear!!

Jesus. Is that just some random guy she dragged in off the street or does she know him?
Apparently according to the comments gis name is barrie and he lives in the flats....

Anyone know who this young girls is I'm sure she said she 16
Isnt that the girl she always goes on about as "her daughter" leya or something???

I’m pretty sure the girl she was with today was 17 a few months ago. She must be 18 now. That’s why Chelsea was buying her alcohol and weed. It’s still so wrong
Careful chelsea because all these so called "grooming" rumours are looking a bit controversial at the moment!!!!

Oh god he is another right one. Saw him on one of CH lives too. He now reports accounts that are abusive to chelsea. Saying "bye bye your account will be deleted" ...bent!!

🥴🥴🥴🥴
Good lord
Obsessed with sticking a finger up her arse and her t1ts

Well....at 4.00am this morning this woman was still on. Glugging beer, high as a kite! Looked fresh though! Music loud, sluring hatred into the phone, even calling her darling butt creepers a "bunch of c...." using the C word plenty. Mentioned go stick something in ur bumhole again.... racism and general going to America tit, running uk down, yet again. Started getting provocative with the mooves. What a nightmare she is!!! Played SPIN SPIN SUGAR LOUD while pulling the finger at her viewers and shouting out the C word. I feel so sorry for her neighbours, i would hate living next to her!!!!!!!!

Wtf lol this come up on my fyp 🤣
Im thinking is this not the oldish lady (with the pink hair that she was dying) partner or husband????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
she’s still on Rambling in the dark laying in bed, pissed as a parrot. This is after jamming fingers down her throat to make herself sick, showing the sick in the toilet, flinging kitchen cupboards around, licking spilled milk and Rice Krispies off the kitchen counter, and eating day old chicken she left in the oven. As I was typing this the live went quiet, shes fallen asleep with it on. What a circus

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.