Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Chelsea Harwood is the most boring person on the app ,everything is in the same toneof voice, I can't watch her whatsover.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And Chelsea Harwood is the most boring person on the app ,everything is in the same toneof voice, I can't watch her whatsover.
I can't attend her at all used to watch her on Facebook another scamming betch

so creepy she is with the younger ones on there, someone mentioned her grooming a young kid, it rattled her she blocked them. if that was a man going on about kids like she does he would be outed and arrested.

someone just posted to look on nittysoftiktok i`m off to nosey 😂
She must have done some thing so bad that her family have disowned her, I'll have a nosey and all when done tea 🤣

Reactions: 9
I can't attend her at all used to watch her on Facebook another scamming betch

She must have done some thing so bad that her family have disowned her, I'll have a nosey and all when done tea 🤣
I just came across Harwood just now on live and she just said only people that send gifts will get a hello . Leanne is definitely copying her .

Must be because she's got an hangover, which some muppets in the comments are saying is covid, telling her to do a test etc.
I know such idiots!!

I just came across Harwood just now on live and she just said only people that send gifts will get a hello . Leanne is definitely copying her .
My god...how low can you go!!!

I find it also strange that chelsea keeps on dropping innuendos to CH about a man transitioned. Saying things like so and so didnt believe u were a man before etc...why does she feel the need to keep bringing this up????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Beggers pathetic aren't they
Terribly awful the way they go on . It's obviously lonely people alone gifting them so they won't go offline . Leanne is just begging all day and night now . Imagine 41 years old and carrying on that way . My parents would be shamed .

Is anyone catching Jane's little moment. Genuinely shocked.
Kind of blows Chelsea's ' I can't be racist i have mixed kids' argument out of the water if Jane's daughter is indeed mixed 😳

Is anyone catching Jane's little moment. Genuinely shocked.
Kind of blows Chelsea's ' I can't be racist i have mixed kids' argument out of the water if Jane's daughter is indeed mixed 😳
I missed it, but I remember her being on live with Chelsea before & she made racist comments on that occasion also

Reactions: 6
I am watching Jane now I missed what happened did it all kick off
Jane waffled for ages Chelsea didn't say a word. She then told Chelsea to stop talking about race all the time because she 'doesn't do colour' I think her point was why does Chelsea talk about the fact she has mixed kids and friends of colour etc. Anyway she then used a racist word and said she could use it. Someone came on to say it was an awful word that is illegal in South Africa and to stop. She ended up getting kicked off Chelseas and on to her own using the N word and P word etc. But it's OK because she doesn't 'do colour' 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jane waffled for ages Chelsea didn't say a word. She then told Chelsea to stop talking about race all the time because she 'doesn't do colour' I think her point was why does Chelsea talk about the fact she has mixed kids and friends of colour etc. Anyway she then used a racist word and said she could use it. Someone came on to say it was an awful word that is illegal in South Africa and to stop. She ended up getting kicked off Chelseas and on to her own using the N word and P word etc. But it's OK because she doesn't 'do colour' 😳
What a vile woman, my jaw was on the ground!!! I actually was on her side at first when she first started questioning chels on why she’s always mentioning her kids are mixed race and talking about peoples race in general. I find that weird and cringey too. But then she started saying the K word out of nowhere and it all went to hell. She was excited by how many viewers and how much attention she was getting too god so pathetic and disgusting! I saw people saying they were reporting her to her workplace, if I was familiar with the Uk nursing system I would too but I don’t know where to send it. I screenrecorded some of it

Reactions: 5
What a vile woman, my jaw was on the ground!!! I actually was on her side at first when she first started questioning chels on why she’s always mentioning her kids are mixed race and talking about peoples race in general. I find that weird and cringey too. But then she started saying the K word out of nowhere and it all went to hell. She was excited by how many viewers and how much attention she was getting too god so pathetic and disgusting! I saw people saying they were reporting her to her workplace, if I was familiar with the Uk nursing system I would too but I don’t know where to send it. I screenrecorded some of it
I’m pretty sure she’s a retired nurse.

In one of her old lives, Jane used the n and p slurs. She also mentioned that she hasn’t left her house in years. Think it was 3 or 4 years. She also mentioned that her daughter is married to a Muslim man so she can’t be racist

she just a bitter racist woman

she makes Chelsea look like a saint lol. She always asks to duet Chelsea when she’s sober and she starts drama with Chelsea. Bizarre behaviour for a woman who is 59 years old.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but when Jane was pretending that Chelsea had rung her, I jumped over to Chelsea’s and she was chilled talking tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Terribly awful the way they go on . It's obviously lonely people alone gifting them so they won't go offline . Leanne is just begging all day and night now . Imagine 41 years old and carrying on that way . My parents would be shamed .
Didn't think of it like that about others been lonely 😔

Reactions: 1
Whos Jane. I haven't been watching for a while would love a quick update on what's happened? :)
Jane (Falcon) was in the box and was giving C bank handed comments drinking vodka. She then started talking about race and how C always uses her sons are mixed race. She then goes off that subject and starts saying the K word (very racist word in South Africa) another woman come on and ripped her a new one saying she was being racist. She comes out the box (whether C kicked her off I don’t know). She then proceeds to go onto her own live and start saying the N word and that it’s okay for rappers to say it so why can’t she. She started abusing everyone and getting excited about having 200 views. She then acted as if C had rung her and told her not to let the ‘trolls’ get to her, C wasn’t on the phone she was on her live. She then dualled Chelsea and started saying these words again, C was stunned and speechless and ended the dual. Jane was commenting in the the comments as her live got blocked and then C blocked her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did the same
I couldn’t believe it! She come back to the camera then calling us all liars🤣 that woman needed a good slap!

Oh, and Jane doxed Chelsea. Said her maiden name is Leanne Feeley, her married name is Leanne Martin. I swear she’s never been married so Jane must read here😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s now interested in tyrone’s boxing sunday lives 🤣 would love to see someone get in that ring and mash her up big style

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.