Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be goddess, I think she made her a mod yesterday, so with any luck CH will come on later & unblock you!
I don`t think it is goddess as she said last night she don`t block ppl.
[/QUOTE]
You must have been very bold for CH to have blocked you 🤣🤣

She’s just come up on my fyp again. Why does she always have something wrapped around her head? Is it a weird shape and she’s hiding it? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This. I am a long time Chelsea watcher and was on this thread at the beginning but quickly lost interest when it quickly degenerated into a basic pile-on. It's by far the worst thread on Tattle - and constantly breaches Tattle's policy - For all it's faults Tattle is generally a great place for discussion. On other threads, the chats are engaging, informed and witty. Here, it's just mud-slinging and body-shaming and wilful ignorance. Seems Chelsea brings out the worst in people, if only they could see how similar they are to her in many respects.
Maybe you should read the rules again darling ...
Complaning about other tattle threads
It gets disruptive with vague complaints about other tattle threads. If you see a post on a thread you think crosses the line hit report and let us deal with it.

Reactions: 1
It gets disruptive with vague complaints about other tattle threads. If you see a post on a thread you think crosses the line hit report and let us deal with it.
Except they weren’t ‘complaining’ about other threads? They were saying they preferred the other threads lmao.

• Haha
Ahh what happened to it's.the.truth.suck.it.up the posts have disappeared as has their profile 🤣

I barely have confidence to go out and she has the confidence to go out with a jumper wrapped around her bleeping head….. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone was saying that earlier, she kept saying it's a hat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This person is obviously either chelsea lee art herself (mind you no hence in the paragraph, so cant be) or one of her arse lickers!! Either way they quickly vanished!!! And if this person should come back on under a false name...GO AND LOOK AT THE REST OF TATTLE. THIS IS BY FAR THE BETTER THREAD CONSIDERING THE NARCISSIST WE ARE DEALING WITH ON TT !!!!!

I barely have confidence to go out and she has the confidence to go out with a jumper wrapped around her bleeping head….. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
C
R
A
N
K

I went on and she was filming some guy again on the bus i think....why doesnt she go and ask Universal studios for a job!!!

• Heart
GO AND LOOK AT THE REST OF TATTLE. THIS IS BY FAR THE BETTER THREAD CONSIDERING THE NARCISSIST WE ARE DEALING WITH ON TT !!!!!
Yes to this I wish I'd done this before but clicking on their username they were a new member and they had a total of 3 posts so to say this was the worst thread was laughable.

Reactions: 3
Wtf lol this come up on my fyp 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.