Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you know if it was a 40 odd year old guy with a 16/17 year old girl and he was buying her alcohol and drugs…that would be classed as grooming, right?
I’ve said it for the longest time, Chelsea Lee Art is weird around kids, especially young girls, she’s always talking about eating pussy.

I’d smash her up if she was hanging around with my kid and supplying drugs & alcohol to her.
The woman is beyond strange to say the least but nobody can tell me she isn’t a weirdo.
Why don’t her family have anything to do with her? 🤔

So you know if it was a 40 odd year old guy with a 16/17 year old girl and he was buying her alcohol and drugs…that would be classed as grooming, right?
I’ve said it for the longest time, Chelsea Lee Art is weird around kids, especially young girls, she’s always talking about eating pussy.

I’d smash her up if she was hanging around with my kid and supplying drugs & alcohol to her.
The woman is beyond strange to say the least but nobody can tell me she isn’t a weirdo.
OK. It changed P E A D O to weirdo. I definitely meant P E A D O.

Reactions: 11

completely agree it’s grooming that offering her taxis and things as well. She isn’t safe to be around young people especially with the accusations flying around that she’s groomed young people before

• Sick
Reactions: 7
completely agree it’s grooming that offering her taxis and things as well. She isn’t safe to be around young people especially with the accusations flying around that she’s groomed young people before
I watched some of this last night when she was in the restaurant with the girl she said you can stay at mine tonight😮😮, she must of declined and Chelsea said ok well whatever your want.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched her about half 12 she was on live with brettboy, he’d just come off a week ban after he was last on with Chelsea and she was like “oh I think I got my f*nny out on Instagram” 😫 she was saying she keeps trolls on the keep her viewers higher and her mods used to block her best gifters 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Yes i watched this bit last night and felt EXACTLY the same. When she was telling her she can stay at hers, i found it quite creepy and i have a feeling the girl felt a little uncomfortable when she asked too. I mean this girl was just someone on her lives who she made a mod once, that's it. It was even creepy when she went live with someone and went over to the girl's side so she could be on camera too...omg the cringe and uncomfortableness on the girl's face, she even kept trying to slightly move out of camera view, she didn't want to be on camera at all.

And another youngish girl came onto her live to speak to her last night but Chelsea cut it short cos she was eating, but Chelsea made sure she followed her, for some reason. But anyway my point is that Chelsea has all these young girl fans who watch her lives, and she knows this, but yes she'll still get her pussy out and tits out, etc. And yes like you say there have been accusations of her to do with kids in the past, it does get you thinking.

My husband has started calling her weirdo

Yes, and Chelseas face dropped like she was strangely disappointed about her saying no.
Ffs hope that girl doesn't see her again wtf was she thinking go for a meal with her, the so called fans well I call them the trolls, need their fecking heads read so not normal asking a child sleep theirs if it was a man asking that of a child be a up roar, why isn't it the same for woman got a weird feeling about her

Morning girls/guys 💕
Morning xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My boyfriend is the same, he’s obviously listened to her whilst I’m watching her and he isn’t into anything like this, you wouldn’t see him watching a live, last night he turned around to say ‘that is one person I’d make a fake account for and troll’😂 one minute I like her, the next minute I think her behaviour is vile. But she is definitely getting her name about by being this vile, I think she’s just worked out how to play the game. When she’s in her flat she’s hitting 600 max viewers, when she’s out causing trouble in London she’s getting 1k+, she’s figured out the game😂

Reactions: 3

Ffs hope that girl doesn't see her again wtf was she thinking go for a meal with her, the so called fans well I call them the trolls, need their fecking heads read so not normal asking a child sleep theirs if it was a man asking that of a child be a up roar, why isn't it the same for woman got a weird feeling about her

Morning xxx
Morning huni xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes i watched this bit last night and felt EXACTLY the same. When she was telling her she can stay at hers, i found it quite creepy and i have a feeling the girl felt a little uncomfortable when she asked too. I mean this girl was just someone on her lives who she made a mod once, that's it. It was even creepy when she went live with someone and went over to the girl's side so she could be on camera too...omg the cringe and uncomfortableness on the girl's face, she even kept trying to slightly move out of camera view, she didn't want to be on camera at all.

And another youngish girl came onto her live to speak to her last night but Chelsea cut it short cos she was eating, but Chelsea made sure she followed her, for some reason. But anyway my point is that Chelsea has all these young girl fans who watch her lives, and she knows this, but yes she'll still get her pussy out and tits out, etc. And yes like you say there have been accusations of her to do with kids in the past, it does get you thinking.
If we can call men ponces she bloody one

My boyfriend is the same, he’s obviously listened to her whilst I’m watching her and he isn’t into anything like this, you wouldn’t see him watching a live, last night he turned around to say ‘that is one person I’d make a fake account for and troll’😂 one minute I like her, the next minute I think her behaviour is vile. But she is definitely getting her name about by being this vile, I think she’s just worked out how to play the game. When she’s in her flat she’s hitting 600 max viewers, when she’s out causing trouble in London she’s getting 1k+, she’s figured out the game😂

Yes it is classed has grooming she needs reporting

Them serious allegations that r going around make me think it all true, my husband said she seems like a p e o d o

P E O D O should have been that, when type that comes up has weirdo lol

Last edited:
she’s still on Rambling in the dark laying in bed, pissed as a parrot. This is after jamming fingers down her throat to make herself sick, showing the sick in the toilet, flinging kitchen cupboards around, licking spilled milk and Rice Krispies off the kitchen counter, and eating day old chicken she left in the oven. As I was typing this the live went quiet, shes fallen asleep with it on. What a circus
Omg i missed this!!! I hope her enablers and gifters will be happy with whatever outcome when all this madness comes to a point!!! Kind of reminds me of amy winehouse...going further and further downhill!!!

Morning huni xxx
Now why the hell would u ask a young girl to sleep over??? Wasnt it michael jackson who got roasted for exactly the same thing!!! So???? If it is the girl i think it is, i think she has been known to chelsea for a while...im sure her name is leigha or something. C always says she is her "mixed race daughter". I thought she was quite level headed, in the past she would pop onto chelseas live meeting up when chelsea was having her hair done at the salon. Now if it is the same girl, looks like she has moved to the dark side that is chelsea...what the hell do they have in common mentally? Oh ok maybe im forgetting weed (drugs) and drink!!!!

I still maintain that when C used to go out with ricksta and his mrs, there was more hanky panky than meets the eye!!! The way his Mrs was all over chelsea like she was a snack...even saw them all dancing together and as chelsea went in for a hug ruckstas mrs dropped a tot of some alcohol into chelseas glass without her seeing!!! The whole lot of them are bent!!!

On live now, looking fresh as a daisy (????)...here come the enablers praising her

Anyone got any videos from last night??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now why the hell would u ask a young girl to sleep over??? Wasnt it michael jackson who got roasted for exactly the same thing!!! So???? If it is the girl i think it is, i think she has been known to chelsea for a while...im sure her name is leigha or something. C always says she is her "mixed race daughter". I thought she was quite level headed, in the past she would pop onto chelseas live meeting up when chelsea was having her hair done at the salon. Now if it is the same girl, looks like she has moved to the dark side that is chelsea...what the hell do they have in common mentally? Oh ok maybe im forgetting weed (drugs) and drink!!!!

I still maintain that when C used to go out with ricksta and his mrs, there was more hanky panky than meets the eye!!! The way his Mrs was all over chelsea like she was a snack...even saw them all dancing together and as chelsea went in for a hug ruckstas mrs dropped a tot of some alcohol into chelseas glass without her seeing!!! The whole lot of them are bent!!!

On live now, looking fresh as a daisy (????)...here come the enablers praising her

Anyone got any videos from last night??
fecking deluded even talk to her like she not all there lol 😆 😂 🙈

Ugly betches pair of bullies
Screenshot_20220220-114809_TikTok.jpg

Out & about with that neck pillow 🤣🤣

fecking deluded even talk to her like she not all there lol 😆 😂 🙈

Ugly betches pair of bullies
Screenshot_20220220-114809_TikTok.jpg

Out & about with that neck pillow 🤣🤣
Bloody thing I keep posting on replys when want do a new post haha 😄 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn't go to her "mate" Dave Courtney's birthday then after all that 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.