Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just come across her, she was asleep in bed which clearly gets no action or them plant pots wouldn't be sitting on the headboard 😆 I just can't put in to words what I think, I don't know how I'm meant to react to this one 😱🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only just come across her, she was asleep in bed which clearly gets no action or them plant pots wouldn't be sitting on the headboard 😆 I just can't put in to words what I think, I don't know how I'm meant to react to this one 😱🤣🤪
I don't even want to think about her getting any action 🤣🤣 but someone said earlier they are glued to the headboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't even want to think about her getting any action 🤣🤣 but someone said earlier they are glued to the headboard 🤣
Haha that does not surprise me 🤣 the more i hear and suss out her little lies tonight i genuinely can't believe someone is capable of that. The compulsive mental health card, turning off the comments when she's being outed, telling the viewers that they're stupid if they believe the comments (when whats probably going through her mind is that people are being told they're silly for believing her own lies she's purposely conjured for gifts). It makes me so angry how someone can be so self obsessed, mental health or not. Bipolar is no excuse and its disgusting she even brings that into it all. Makes me think that the accusations that have been brought up before could well be true, or anything else really, cause she is just a compulsive liar who only thinks about herself.

Sorry, rant over! 🙈🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she never get sick of her own voice spouting the same delusional lies. She’s like a broken record.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she never get sick of her own voice spouting the same delusional lies. She’s like a broken record.
I couldn't listen to her last night, the same crap every night, I'll be a millionaire, I'm an artist and on about famous people she is obsessed with . She will never be a millionaire or own a mansion .Nobidy would ever hire her for anything because if her behaviour and all the videos of her actions are always going to be there .

Reactions: 4
Last night while she was rambling on about her art and how famous she is people kept commenting that Mo Deen was live. Suddenly she decided she was going onto his live as she moderates for him. I had a look to be nosey and see what the fuss was about . Couldn’t watch him he talks more 💩 than Chelsea - that’s possible. In the couple of minutes I watched she bombarded him with gifts, even sent a train. Don’t know how much that costs but I know tiktokers get excited by it. He actually asked her to stop sending gifts. She’s pathetic, absolutely desperate for validation and attention. She’s the same with Chelsey Harwood who is definitely going to 💩 on her from a great height at some stage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Last night while she was rambling on about her art and how famous she is people kept commenting that Mo Deen was live. Suddenly she decided she was going onto his live as she moderates for him. I had a look to be nosey and see what the fuss was about . Couldn’t watch him he talks more 💩 than Chelsea - that’s possible. In the couple of minutes I watched she bombarded him with gifts, even sent a train. Don’t know how much that costs but I know tiktokers get excited by it. He actually asked her to stop sending gifts. She’s pathetic, absolutely desperate for validation and attention. She’s the same with Chelsey Harwood who is definitely going to 💩 on her from a great height at some stage.
Mo deen is a massive bellend, he goes live with women and then demands them to put a hijab on in order to talk to him. He is tapped and an also a massive pussio tbf

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He a weirdo I seen some utube videos of him he a bit of a perv 🤢🤬 he godamn deluded, buy the train for £18.49 I think tt get 70 percent off it not sure how much exactly 🤔

She must forget how ugly she really looks when she looks in a mirror so she uses her phone with the godamn filters on, she not wired right brushing her godman teeth on tt what she try to prove
Screenshot_20220304-090800_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
He a weirdo I seen some utube videos of him he a bit of a perv 🤢🤬 he godamn deluded, buy the train for £18.49 I think tt get 70 percent off it not sure how much exactly 🤔

She must forget how ugly she really looks when she looks in a mirror so she uses her phone with the godamn filters on, she not wired right brushing her godman teeth on tt what she try to prove View attachment 1101702
Oh I definitely won’t be watching him again. They are all deluded. All living in a fantasy parallel universe. TikTok seems such a toxic place now. Used to be fun but now there’s weirdos like Mo, Chelsea and Chelsey Harwood on there all foul mouthed, erratic and begging for money.

Reactions: 8
I've been blocked again!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.I hadn't even posted anything.....back to other account then......🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s painting those bloody boots again, a right mess looks like something a kids done in nursery school,who would wear them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s actually painting! 😱 Daubing fluorescent paint on a pair of boots with a trowel! People are telling her they look amazing. She’s flicking paint all over the kitchen surface. First time I’ve seen her with paint doing her so called art 🤣
She’s been tidying up all morning now she’s throwing paint everywhere. Apparently she hasn’t slept for 24 hours. I’d say she’s having a manic episode

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The boots look horrific ,only fit for the bin .she is up because she having alcohol withdrawals. She will sleep now all day and be back on the alcohol again tonight .

Reactions: 6
Absolutely baffled. How can she be claiming benefits yet living it up in Harrods? Maybe I am jealous of being able to spend £60 on 2 sandwiches and some glorified Mr Kiplings. Not that it’s her money to begin with. Something else entirely.
There is nothing to be jealous of..she goes there eats all that then goes for a number 2, like everyone else...job done!!! Experience over!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s actually painting! 😱 Daubing fluorescent paint on a pair of boots with a trowel! People are telling her they look amazing. She’s flicking paint all over the kitchen surface. First time I’ve seen her with paint doing her so called art 🤣
She’s been tidying up all morning now she’s throwing paint everywhere. Apparently she hasn’t slept for 24 hours. I’d say she’s having a manic episode
Shes always having a bloody manic episode. She was cleaning up and everyone was calling out a manic episode there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes always having a bloody manic episode. She was cleaning up and everyone was calling out a manic episode there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She gets a lot of tiktok gifts and people put money in her PayPal. duck knows why. Imagine all the good things and how many people they could help if they put their cash towards good causes rather than Chelsea’s beers and cakes.
And weed and verbal rants that go with it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.