Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still on asleep I though she said the other day TT live automatically cuts out after an hour, or doors she keep getting up and touching the screen every so often 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I went off watching her for a while because it was the same old stuff cafe, shopping, then just sitting in her flat doing nothing.
So she only gets bipolar when she drinks & if you don't have bipolar you wouldn't understand 🙄 well OK Chelsea.
CH is pure evil & is just using her for views like she does with other people on TT. As views = gifts & that's mainly how she makes her living.
If it's true she never opens her post which I don't really believe as she has shown letters before about complaints neighbours have made about her. One day the bailiffs are just going to show up & where will she go then as she has no friends.
She's still on asleep I though she said the other day TT live automatically cuts out after an hour, or doors she keep getting up and touching the screen every so often 🤣🤣
I heard CH say earlier that she went in and turned the comments off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that was Instagram live that cuts off, could be wrong tho

Came here to read comments as I just went on tik tok and she’s asleep in bed whilst on live, what is going on 😂

She was doing some meditation earlier...peeping at her phone through one eye. Now i see she is still laying in bed. 131 people watching...WEIRD!!! Why turn the comments off....chelsea cant see them anyway....lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her bedroom gives me some sort of weird Vegas strip 5 minute funeral (like the weddings they have) home vibes. Where’s the flippin bed frame?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The "Famous Celeb ARTIST" has just arose at approx 1pm (don't know exact time as only just clicked on) and her "Artist" plans for today is to prepare for her TikTok big brother :ROFLMAO:..whatever tf that is. Ive clicked off now anyway who wants to sit and watch her putting her wrinkle cream on etc...got things to do love, like work!!!

• Haha
She’s just got ready to go out she looks scruffy the hem on one of her trousers has come down so one trouser leg is longer than the other, she’s got grandmas shoes on again 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So, I've just logged in, what bullshit is annoying a witch like her? Hence, what the hell is she wearing on her head?

• Haha
How do you know she copies from Google?
When her friend Lisa was up she was making a painting of the that rapper she is stalking trippy red and she had a painting of him up on Google and just copied it . Also also Lisa drew the bags that she sells.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Those paintings have been in the shop how long I’m sick of hearing about them nobody’s buying them 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.