Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mickey said that his wife's mum had just died to leanne on her live yesterday morning, then last night was trying to arrange a piss up with goddess? Eww. His poor wife.

Goddess is an insufferable BORE and a leanne groupie. I had real sympathy for her after the way leanne turned on her last week but after watching her for a bit last night... bloody hell she is annoying.

Leanne defo had a glass of beer last night, I saw with my own eyes. It was when boress was threatening to leave and CLA was trying to wake herself up.

Reactions: 8
Who is on the Ale...chelsea???

Goddess on live...saying she hasnt slept...how do these women do it????? Also mickey popped in "hi its me from last night" ffs....he is such a w@nker.

My goodness.....CH is an absolute moron!

Yes well like attracts like.....

Was she pissed or high...or both???
I think both, but it’s the booze that makes you repeat yourself

Reactions: 3
Goddess didn't like the dinner when she got home she said the food was only ok because she doesn't really like garlic . She also said that her and Leanne fell out twice before and that this is Leannes last chance .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chelsea seems quite chilled which makes a nice change
Won't last

I had to laugh this morning...someone made a comment, i didnt see what it said but i heard her saying "oh go away man, you have such a sad life cause u r sat here watching me innit" ha ha ha ha....so what she is saying is that her followers and viewers have sad lives???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣booyaka in the sad life!!!

She has to! Hence a witch will loose her black card🤣🤣🤣...not only that she is running out of places to go!!!!🤣

Does she ever get sick of her own face in front of the phone🤣🤣, i watched that youtube video of her being interviewed about her fears(random people on the street were picked) how different does she look....bloody hell the filter on tik tok is too of the pops!!!!!!

Oooh darling washed out and bags.....eeeeeeeekkkkk
No filter lol

Wasn't on me phone last night lol so was she pisses then ?

Anyone else think goddess doesn't like the slop that leanne has cooked for her? She keeps saying "I'm still eating it" but it's been there for AGES.
I cant watch, its so cringe. I feel sorry for goddess, she is trying way too hard to impress leanne and she actually seems like a nice woman. She seems a bit lonely and in need of some friendship..

Saying that, i don't see how anyone who associates themselves with Leanne can be a decent person, so I feel very conflicted.

Also, she needs to take the hint and leave her "friend" to sleep.

AAAAAND she's back on the ale.

Her poor neighbours.
I seem to have missed alot last night lol 😆

Screenshot_20220305-120904_TikTok~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Mickey said that his wife's mum had just died to leanne on her live yesterday morning, then last night was trying to arrange a piss up with goddess? Eww. His poor wife.

Goddess is an insufferable BORE and a leanne groupie. I had real sympathy for her after the way leanne turned on her last week but after watching her for a bit last night... bloody hell she is annoying.

Leanne defo had a glass of beer last night, I saw with my own eyes. It was when boress was threatening to leave and CLA was trying to wake herself up.
And all these morons on CLA live..."so proud of you chelsea" and giving stick to the ones saying it wont last...well 🖕🖕🖕the lot of you!!! In your face!!🤣🤣

Won't last

No filter lol

Wasn't on me phone last night lol so was she pisses then ?

I seem to have missed alot last night lol 😆

View attachment 1104066
Good god, her face is melting🤣

Leannes last chance haha yeah right she's obsessed with her
Clout chaser

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely had a beer last night. I don't like her but I wish her crappy friends would stop encouraging her

Reactions: 9
I dont think she was drinking. She'd been awake 24hrs cos she never went to bed. I think she was just tired.
What did her and goddess fall out over?

I dont think she was drinking. She'd been awake 24hrs cos she never went to bed. I think she was just tired.
What did her and goddess fall out over?
She had a glass of beer. It had a head on it, I saw her drinking it.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think goddess doesn't like the slop that leanne has cooked for her? She keeps saying "I'm still eating it" but it's been there for AGES.
I had to laugh this morning...someone made a comment, i didnt see what it said but i heard her saying "oh go away man, you have such a sad life cause u r sat here watching me innit" ha ha ha ha....so what she is saying is that her followers and viewers have sad lives???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣booyaka in
I see she's live with Angel Goddess......I like her but am not going to watch as she's quite boring.....we need Chels to be on her own in a pub!!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳
Leannes boring on her own lol 😆 😴 😂

She definitely had a beer last night. I don't like her but I wish her crappy friends would stop encouraging her
Was goddess drinking with her ?

Sooooo our Chels has just had a coffee and wants to get her nails done...Mickey is already TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET HER ATTENTION.....a normal afternoon.....A messy night or a quiet chilled one?????.Bets are on!!.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Sooooo our Chels has just had a coffee and wants to get her nails done...Mickey is already TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET HER ATTENTION.....a normal afternoon.....A messy night or a quiet chilled one?????.Bets are on!!.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣
I bet she hits the booze lol

so she is off to harrods why the hell is she not barred in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I went quite far back in her insta and think she used to be quite attractive only a few years ago. I think all the booze and lack of sleep has really taken it’s toll. She looks so weathered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s live right now and acting a fool in pubs and bars yet again. Do you reckon we’ll be watching her get kicked out again tonight- she’s started early so not long left until she causes trouble again.

And of course, she’s harassing and fetishising Arab men as usual. She doesn’t seem to realise that no Arab/Muslim man would ever put up with her behaviour. She’s a ‘duck and drop’ case for them…not wife material.

Also…none of her mods appear to be online so this is your chance to comment wherever you want lol.

Last edited:
She’s live right now and acting a fool in pubs and bars yet again. Do you reckon we’ll be watching her get kicked out again tonight- she’s started early so not long left until she causes trouble again.

And of course, she’s harassing and fetishising Arab men as usual. She doesn’t seem to realise that no Arab/Muslim man would ever put up with her behaviour. She’s a ‘duck and drop’ case for them…not wife material.

Also…none of her mods appear to be online so this is your chance to comment wherever you want lol.
She’s paused her live to give him her number 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

She’s drinking non alcoholic cocktail tho 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s drinking non alcoholic cocktail tho 🤔🤣🤣
Is it really non alcoholic though? Did she show herself buying it? It’s hard to believe that she’d buy a non alcoholic drink in a place full of alcohol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.