Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing to be jealous of..she goes there eats all that then goes for a number 2, like everyone else...job done!!! Experience over!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha when you put it like that! At least I don’t wash my a hole in restaurant sinks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha that does not surprise me 🤣 the more i hear and suss out her little lies tonight i genuinely can't believe someone is capable of that. The compulsive mental health card, turning off the comments when she's being outed, telling the viewers that they're stupid if they believe the comments (when whats probably going through her mind is that people are being told they're silly for believing her own lies she's purposely conjured for gifts). It makes me so angry how someone can be so self obsessed, mental health or not. Bipolar is no excuse and its disgusting she even brings that into it all. Makes me think that the accusations that have been brought up before could well be true, or anything else really, cause she is just a compulsive liar who only thinks about herself.

Sorry, rant over! 🙈🤬
I had to laugh this morning...someone made a comment, i didnt see what it said but i heard her saying "oh go away man, you have such a sad life cause u r sat here watching me innit" ha ha ha ha....so what she is saying is that her followers and viewers have sad lives???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣booyaka in the sad life!!!

Are you telling me I watched her eat afternoon tea to see the drama when it came to paying and the knob actually paid her bill and left without kicking off?! Fucks sake
She has to! Hence a witch will loose her black card🤣🤣🤣...not only that she is running out of places to go!!!!🤣

Does she never get sick of her own voice spouting the same delusional lies. She’s like a broken record.
Does she ever get sick of her own face in front of the phone🤣🤣, i watched that youtube video of her being interviewed about her fears(random people on the street were picked) how different does she look....bloody hell the filter on tik tok is too of the pops!!!!!!

I had to laugh this morning...someone made a comment, i didnt see what it said but i heard her saying "oh go away man, you have such a sad life cause u r sat here watching me innit" ha ha ha ha....so what she is saying is that her followers and viewers have sad lives???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣booyaka in the sad life!!!

She has to! Hence a witch will loose her black card🤣🤣🤣...not only that she is running out of places to go!!!!🤣

Does she ever get sick of her own face in front of the phone🤣🤣, i watched that youtube video of her being interviewed about her fears(random people on the street were picked) how different does she look....bloody hell the filter on tik tok is too of the pops!!!!!!
Oooh darling washed out and bags.....eeeeeeeekkkkk

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oooh darling washed out and bags.....eeeeeeeekkkkk
She looks dreadful ,defo almost 50 looking . But a witch like her thinks she looks 25

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's live with Angel Goddess......I like her but am not going to watch as she's quite boring.....we need Chels to be on her own in a pub!!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳

• Haha
Ya I think goddess is good for her and she listens to her .Harwood then is a different story. I went onto evil queens live thus morning and she said I don't give shoutout for crap gifts only if she receives trains etc. What planet is she living on ,shameful

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think goddess doesn't like the slop that leanne has cooked for her? She keeps saying "I'm still eating it" but it's been there for AGES.
I cant watch, its so cringe. I feel sorry for goddess, she is trying way too hard to impress leanne and she actually seems like a nice woman. She seems a bit lonely and in need of some friendship..

Saying that, i don't see how anyone who associates themselves with Leanne can be a decent person, so I feel very conflicted.

Also, she needs to take the hint and leave her "friend" to sleep.

AAAAAND she's back on the ale.

Her poor neighbours.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone else think goddess doesn't like the slop that leanne has cooked for her? She keeps saying "I'm still eating it" but it's been there for AGES.
I cant watch, its so cringe. I feel sorry for goddess, she is trying way too hard to impress leanne and she actually seems like a nice woman. She seems a bit lonely and in need of some friendship..

Saying that, i don't see how anyone who associates themselves with Leanne can be a decent person, so I feel very conflicted.

Her poor neighbours.
Has she really been drinking again?? Just had a quick look Chelsea looks like she's asleep and i can't even be bothered with that "goddess" women too boring watch her views go right down they were telling goddess too go home 🤣

Someone's just sent a train 🙄 I give up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Has she really been drinking again?? Just had a quick look Chelsea looks like she's asleep and i can't even be bothered with that "goddess" women too boring watch her views go right down they were telling goddess too go home 🤣

Someone's just sent a train 🙄 I give up 🤣🤣
She had a glass of "apple juice" with a head on it.

she needs to go the eff to sleep.
Screenshot_20220304-230112_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Interesting comments from CH in the comments section earlier, just proves what we've all been saying about her only wanting CLA to be a performing seal. She was getting a bit aggy with all the people saying alcohol isn't good for CLA.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If my mate had been awake over 24 hrs and was looking like this... I would leave her to sleep.

It's painful to watch.

• Haha
She just said the light makes her m o n g out.
Another gross word from her gross mouth, that she won't get pulled up for.

Goddess, I've no sympathy for her now. Another enabler.

Pair of sad lonely losers. I cant watch!

• Wow
Interesting comments from CH in the comments section earlier, just proves what we've all been saying about her only wanting CLA to be a performing seal. She was getting a bit aggy with all the people saying alcohol isn't good for CLA.
After seeing C.
After seeing these screen shots especially the one of C.H. saying "I love blocking people ha!ha!".....I'm sure it was her that blocked me yesterday.......She's going to throw Chelsea under the bus soon......I'm watching her even more closely now.....👁👁👁👁...(On my other account)....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙃🙃🙃👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These people are obsessed with being on TikTok live. Goddess clearly has 0 social boundaries and should leave. Weird bunch of people.

Chelsea being quiet as anything, shock horror! Goddess doesn't know how to be quiet.

These people are obsessed with being on TikTok live. Goddess clearly has 0 social boundaries and should leave. Weird bunch of people.

Chelsea being quiet as anything, shock horror! Goddess doesn't know how to be quiet.
That woman has done nothing but repeat herself for ages. Really triggered by someone telling her to go home

Reactions: 4

Her poor neighbours.
Who is on the Ale...chelsea???

Goddess on live...saying she hasnt slept...how do these women do it????? Also mickey popped in "hi its me from last night" ffs....he is such a w@nker.

My goodness.....CH is an absolute moron!

Yes well like attracts like.....

That woman has done nothing but repeat herself for ages. Really triggered by someone telling her to go home
Was she pissed or high...or both???

Last edited:
Who is on the Ale...chelsea???

Goddess on live...saying she hasnt slept...how do these women do it????? Also mickey popped in "hi its me from last night" ffs....he is such a w@nker.

My goodness.....CH is an absolute moron!

Yes well like attracts like.....

Was she pissed or high...or both???
Mickey drives me mad......HE WRITES EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS......sad moron....and repeats the same thing over and over.....and over until he finally gets noticed by "Doris" as he hilariously calls Chels.....creepy little man......🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.