Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come away, can’t watch her cleaning her teeth
And then she scrubs that rotten white tongue! Rank!

She said that because her other phone wasn’t working the viewers could wake her up😂
How were the viewers suppose to wake her up????🤣🤣

What’s with the “boyakasha “? Does she think she is Ali G in da house ! I’ve just come across her
GANGSTER GRAN

Yeah you can see the holes in the headboard where the bed is supposed to be attached to. What a nittty
She claims she broke her bed...but im sure ive seen it like that from day one...the amount of money she goes through she could have bought 10 beds! But hey weed, beers, sniff and eating out come first!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she's back in Harrods waisting £62 on tiny crumbs
Absolutely baffled. How can she be claiming benefits yet living it up in Harrods? Maybe I am jealous of being able to spend £60 on 2 sandwiches and some glorified Mr Kiplings. Not that it’s her money to begin with. Something else entirely.

Reactions: 8
I can't stop watching her. Don't know whats wrong with me :ROFLMAO:. I'm shocked she hasn't turned the comments off yet! Harrods Darling 😍!

• Haha
Absolutely baffled. How can she be claiming benefits yet living it up in Harrods? Maybe I am jealous of being able to spend £60 on 2 sandwiches and some glorified Mr Kiplings. Not that it’s her money to begin with. Something else entirely.
She gets a lot of tiktok gifts and people put money in her PayPal. duck knows why. Imagine all the good things and how many people they could help if they put their cash towards good causes rather than Chelsea’s beers and cakes.

Reactions: 12
Are you telling me I watched her eat afternoon tea to see the drama when it came to paying and the knob actually paid her bill and left without kicking off?! Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you telling me I watched her eat afternoon tea to see the drama when it came to paying and the knob actually paid her bill and left without kicking off?! Fucks sake
You mean to tell me she didn’t even pay for it?! Wtaf

I’ve started to watch her recently on tiktok when she’s live and it drives me mad when she says witches LIKE ME, BOYAKKA and that screech sound she makes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that’s because she wants to be able to keep going there and she knows if she kicks off she will be banned which proves she can control her behaviour I think she drinks too much on purpose so that she creates all this “great content” as CH puts it!!

Now she's back in Harrods waisting £62 on tiny crumbs
Week food shop me &my boys
Did she get banned again ?
No idea she quiet isn't she immhope she get fed-up of the hate and decides keep off tt the annoying rat

Week food shop me &my boys

No idea she quiet isn't she immhope she get fed-up of the hate and decides keep off tt the annoying rat
Have a feeling she downing beers in a pub or summit before she goes live again

Reactions: 3
She was on earlier said she’s not drinking because of her bipolar 😟 then got loads of gifts, I went off and back on and she was in a black cab going to NatWest but haven’t been on since.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.