ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Oh, it looks like Mama Kaz is none too happy with Leanne over her rekindled friendship with Elpha.

Reactions: 3
I always think Bea. Her forehead had dropped, she looks like someone from Star Trek.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t go on this thread for a day and I’ve come back to baboons 🫣
sorry! I just couldn’t help myself. The resemblance was too uncanny for me to keep to myself. It’s puffed up cheeks, backwards bone structure and fat, flat nose just lends itself to baboon comparisons - but remember, a witch is beautiful darlin’!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her friend Angel Goddess has a few accounts but she was on one with 2 people in the room at 5 this morning telling people to tap the screen constantly. So, three hours later she has ten in the rooms still saying tap the screen over and over. Why does she not just gave up with trying for the leader board when people just generally dont bother with her. And who's got the time to tap the sceen esp early in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.