ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her followers saying Happy Birthday, its not her Birthday but hey ho.

A few balloons is that it?

Reactions: 2
I might surprise regulars with what I am going to say.
Last night, for CLA's party, she wore her outfit, which is a bit way out there for many of us, but for Chelsea, it's what she would wear because it's her all over. Then her agent rang her, telling her to cover up, and she went mad. Indeed, they must know her character and how she is now. She did not realize her cake was not cake; surely you'd guess when the candle would not go in. She convinced herself it was her birthday when I'm sure it was in January. So, after all of that, did she reach her target?

Reactions: 4
Last night, for CLA's party, she wore her outfit, which is a bit way out there for many of us, but for Chelsea, it's what she would wear because it's her all over. Then her agent rang her, telling her to cover up, and she went mad. Indeed, they must know her character and how she is now. She did not realize her cake was not cake; surely you'd guess when the candle would not go in. She convinced herself it was her birthday when I'm sure it was in January. So, after all of that, did she reach her target?
Omg?! What was the cake then?

Some said it was soap or a candle.
Dying!

This was all put on by her agency, I very much doubt she'd remember it's her own 4 year tiktok anniversary, she doesn't even know what day it is half the time. I heard her mention 10 million diamond a few times so I reckon the agency has been putting pressure on her to reach a certain target

Reactions: 6
Some said it was soap or a candle.
Please tell me she had eaten some! Even if it's not true 😂😂😂😂

How very manipulative of her agency. It just shows you the lengths they will go to in order to make money for Tiktok.
---
13 on the weekly rankings.

Not bad BUT how much has her agency gifted?

Also it goes to show how much she has fallen off the app. Not even top 10, nevermind top 3.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.