ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed Leanne's forehead around the brows is lumpy. Can the botox slip or something?

Reactions: 6
For a forehead her size at her age she must have a hella amount of Botox in there to have no creases (bar the filter) her eyebrows are like the McDonald’s sign now cos of it

• Haha
I watched her last night for the first time in ages, it was after the boxing and Modeen had lost. She was proper cussing him and giving her expert opinion. She was really funny and all of a sudden she just said 'right I'm going' and ended the live.

Cheeky witch. First laugh she's given me in ages and she just cuts off 😂😂

Apparently Mo turned his back on his opponent 🙈😂😂😂

I dont understand this boxing I mean is Mo a trained boxer or just doing it for the cash.

When I first saw CLA her brow was very lined.

Has anyone else noticed Leanne's forehead around the brows is lumpy. Can the botox slip or something?
She has been told to drink more water to keep the botox from hardening so I expect she will end up with loads of hard lumps coz a witch doesn’t drink water!

• Wow
  • Haha
I dont know how no one has not told her to shut up, she never stops talking even when she is battling its none stop and not making a bit of sense.

Reactions: 7
See when she got put out the restaurant and was shouting about Modeen being her husband, was she arguing with girls for being loud before that?

can we just take a minute to think about if elphaba got leanne pregnant (not entirely convinced leanne can get pregnant as it’s ancient and part of me thinks it’s actually a transvestite itself) - what their kid would look like? like can we actually just picture that? Can someone use AI to combine them? 🤭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
can we just take a minute to think about if elphaba got leanne pregnant (not entirely convinced leanne can get pregnant as it’s ancient and part of me thinks it’s actually a transvestite itself) - what their kid would look like? like can we actually just picture that? Can someone use AI to combine them? 🤭😭😭😭
Ta for this,was just about to go to sleep. Now I’m going to be haunted by a baby with a big old nose screaming roots while wearing a witches hat 😂

• Haha
Ta for this,was just about to go to sleep. Now I’m going to be haunted by a baby with a big old nose screaming roots while wearing a witches hat 😂
you know the baby would have FAS too because Lee would be knocking back all the drinks and coke and weed darling. The baby would be suffocating from all the smoke because Lee is like a chimney.

If they had a baby, it would end up with Lee’s ‘guess who’ joke shop glasses nose combined with Orion’s melted mountain-like monstrosity of a nose. It would be born with a receding hairline, and a great large square broad forehead. It would have Lee’s neanderthal/caveman male brow-bone, and Orion’s chronic cystic acne and pustules and boils. Lee wound give the baby it’s pig pink skin. It would have orion’s wonky picasso eyes, and Lee’s great wide strong man jaw. It would have Orion’s rat ears and Lee’s elongated, bizarre head shape. It would stink like orion and be flabby like Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you know the baby would have FAS too because Lee would be knocking back all the drinks and coke and weed darling. The baby would be suffocating from all the smoke because Lee is like a chimney.

If they had a baby, it would end up with Lee’s ‘guess who’ joke shop glasses nose combined with Orion’s melted mountain-like monstrosity of a nose. It would be born with a receding hairline, and a great large square broad forehead. It would have Lee’s neanderthal/caveman male brow-bone, and Orion’s chronic cystic acne and pustules and boils. It would have orion’s wonky picasso eyes, and Lee’s great wide strong man jaw. It would have Orion’s rat ears and Lee’s elongated, bizarre head shape. It would stink like orion and be flabby like Lee.
You don’t want any of us to sleep do you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see Jack come into the room to battle CLA and told her to do one it was hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.