ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was anyone watching her live earlier?!
Shouting at people in a restaurant to wash their knickers cos they have smelly bundas 😂😂 would love to come across CLA in the wild!!

Reactions: 4
Just a quick comment.

Her and Modeen do not run London in anyway shape or form. Mo is proberly known from hanging around speakers corner at one time thats about it. Most people have no idea who they are.

Reactions: 5
Just a quick comment.

Her and Modeen do not run London in anyway shape or form. Mo is proberly known from hanging around speakers corner at one time thats about it. Most people have no idea who they are.
Really? Roots and the G7 run the show I thought 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It's one of the comments she made in the Lebanese restaurant before they asked her to leave.
I don’t think anyone believes Leanne when she hits out with these random statements. What was she thrown out for? I seen her going mad about a bag.

I don’t think anyone believes Leanne when she hits out with these random statements. What was she thrown out for? I seen her going mad about a bag.
She was first sat outside and complaining about the girls having fun and the smell of smoke but she was on her phone. She went inside and straight away it kicked off with another customer. Its just the normal for Leanne daily now
---
And here's the shocker, she was banned and blocked straight away almost on TT.

Last edited:
She was first sat outside and complaining about the girls having fun and the smell of smoke but she was on her phone. She went inside and straight away it kicked off with another customer. Its just the normal for Leanne daily now
---
And here's the shocker, she was banned and blocked straight away almost on TT.
I seen the live being discontinued so knew she must have kicked off. Just as I said I was shocked at how calm she was earlier in the laser eye place although they dealt with her very well imo. Can’t believe her of all people complaining about the smell of smoke. Her neighbours must be demented with the constant smell of weed.

I've just clicked into her live, for the first time in ages. She's looking very manly!

Reactions: 3
She looks horrendous, I can’t deal with the brows or the nails & pink chavtastic tracksuit.

I cannot bear her anymore, went on her live & she’s making out she didn’t know anything about Diadro. All of a sudden Sophie Rose & Remi are amazing character witnesses - he can’t be that bad if he’s with them ..
She looks scary, I dunno what she’s done,

F5144B23-EB72-4563-B30C-B6EE8E845DDC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.