ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying she has to pay her bills, what’s the betting she just gos out and splurges again instead?

Reactions: 6
IMG_8942.jpeg

I’m sorry, but she’s so ugly! Both inside and out! I bet you could see that forehead from space!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her teeth looks like they do in turkey when they file them down before they stick the fake ones on top!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loathe to admit it, but I think I cannot stand a lot of the people in that reddit about it as much I cannot stand it itself! I find it vile, annoying, crass, rude, offensive, nasty, abrasive etc… But non of these things should be crimes. Being ‘offensive’ should not be a crime. There’s many, many, many things you could after Leanne for other than being ‘offensive’ and saying the effing ‘n word’. I find it absolutely disgusting. I also find it sinister. They are so eager to dob it in for every little word it says that could possibly be construed as being offensive to this community or that community. It really is insidious. There’s some legitimately criminal and unethical, immoral and wrong things it’s done which should definitely and justifiably cross a threshold (and often far beyond it) into being criminal. It has harassed people, assaulted people, caused harm and damage to people and property before etc… However, saying words and going on rants about this group of people or that group of people should not be one of them. These people are really very dangerous, and trying to create an authoritarian atmosphere in which people are criminalised by the state for words. It creates a chilling effect on free speech. It’s another matter if they were directed at someone, but they weren’t. I must speak up because I cannot just sit by and watch it without at-least saying something. I could care less that they are persecuting leanne personally - duck the vile thing - but it’s the principle and the consequences for society. It’s pathetic, and scary. People should be allowed to say whatever they want, regardless of how offensive you find it and how much it upsets you lol. As I said, there’s many other things to go after Leanne for which would be more legitimate and less damaging for society (in my eyes). Leanne is one ‘person’, but the consequences of constantly calling the police on it for stuff like this doesn’t, and won’t, just affect it.

IMG_7109.png

Thoughts?

Reactions: 1
I loathe to admit it, but I think I cannot stand a lot of the people in that reddit about it as much I cannot stand it itself! I find it vile, annoying, crass, rude, offensive, nasty, abrasive etc… But non of these things should be crimes. Being ‘offensive’ should not be a crime. There’s many, many, many things you could after Leanne for other than being ‘offensive’ and saying the effing ‘n word’. I find it absolutely disgusting. I also find it sinister. They are so eager to dob it in for every little word it says that could possibly be construed as being offensive to this community or that community. It really is insidious. There’s some legitimately criminal and unethical, immoral and wrong things it’s done which should definitely and justifiably cross a threshold (and often far beyond it) into being criminal. It has harassed people, assaulted people, caused harm and damage to people and property before etc… However, saying words and going on rants about this group of people or that group of people should not be one of them. These people are really very dangerous, and trying to create an authoritarian atmosphere in which people are criminalised by the state for words. It creates a chilling effect on free speech. It’s another matter if they were directed at someone, but they weren’t. I must speak up because I cannot just sit by and watch it without at-least saying something. I could care less that they are persecuting leanne personally - duck the vile thing - but it’s the principle and the consequences for society. It’s pathetic, and scary. People should be allowed to say whatever they want, regardless of how offensive you find it and how much it upsets you lol. As I said, there’s many other things to go after Leanne for which would be more legitimate and less damaging for society (in my eyes). Leanne is one ‘person’, but the consequences of constantly calling the police on it for stuff like this doesn’t, and won’t, just affect it.

View attachment 2856820

Thoughts?
I agree with you for the most part. Thankfully Tattle doesn't allow new members and the majority of the Red bleet on about not being allowed on here. Because Reddit is open to all, you unfortunately get some real unhinged people on there that are probably in some cases just as dangerous as Leanne herself with the calls upon calls to Police.

I have personal experience of one of the utter knobs on Reddit back when it was good and it's a little weirdo who is one of CLAs actual real life superfans, dresses like her and talks like her but got exposed after sending me a series of messages (and doxxed her). He still to this day hangs around outside her house and can be seen in a number of her walking around town videos, he dresses like her, talks like her and quite literally is the strangest person I've ever come across however he also weirdly enough had a troll account of CLA at the time of the whole Zara drama and admitted that he regularly called the police etc to create views and drama for CLA.

You also get people on there that crave attention - so desperate for a bit of validation from others as armchair psychologists and behaviour analysts but that's true of all the snark pages. You want to see unhinged - have a look at the Becki Jones one. Felt like I needed to surgically remove my toenails from the carpet the cringing was so bad!

• Heart
I agree with you for the most part. Thankfully Tattle doesn't allow new members and the majority of the Red bleet on about not being allowed on here. Because Reddit is open to all, you unfortunately get some real unhinged people on there that are probably in some cases just as dangerous as Leanne herself with the calls upon calls to Police.

I have personal experience of one of the utter knobs on Reddit back when it was good and it's a little weirdo who is one of CLAs actual real life superfans, dresses like her and talks like her but got exposed after sending me a series of messages (and doxxed her). He still to this day hangs around outside her house and can be seen in a number of her walking around town videos, he dresses like her, talks like her and quite literally is the strangest person I've ever come across however he also weirdly enough had a troll account of CLA at the time of the whole Zara drama and admitted that he regularly called the police etc to create views and drama for CLA.

You also get people on there that crave attention - so desperate for a bit of validation from others as armchair psychologists and behaviour analysts but that's true of all the snark pages. You want to see unhinged - have a look at the Becki Jones one. Felt like I needed to surgically remove my toenails from the carpet the cringing was so bad!
Everyone gos on like their own life’s are perfect on Reddit, when it’s clear as day they all just a screw loose! People with decent life’s tend not to spend all day on tiktok or being concerned about others behaviour. It’s the new Jeremy Kyle audience type of people.

Reactions: 8
I literally forget about her she has been so boring. Has anyone got any thread title suggestions?

Thread suggestion- Chelsea Lee Art one boring old fart

sorry couldn’t resist 😂

In what way? I’ve seen others saying that.
Oh, to put it mildly, they clearly don't like her. I don't like to watch what she is doing to herself, but I don't think she is a bad person. So many I do not really watch but from what ive seen.

Reactions: 2

I just find it fascinating. I was on that subreddit from the start. I was there over a year ago when it had a couple dozen people in it. I was banned for being too hateful about Leanne lmao. So to watch the turn of the subreddit from banning people for being too hateful and critical of it to going full on unhinged and having dozens of people screeching on the phone to the police about every single word it utters is an absolute about-face and very bizarre to me.

I just find it fascinating. I was on that subreddit from the start. I was there over a year ago when it had a couple dozen people in it. I was banned for being too hateful about Leanne lmao. So to watch the turn of the subreddit from banning people for being too hateful and critical of it to going full on unhinged and having dozens of people screeching on the phone to the police about every single word it utters is an absolute about-face and very bizarre to me.
Everyone feeds off each other’s stress, creating crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.