ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we had a very quiet start to the year but that soon changed.

In answer to the previous thread title.. no she didn’t make it to the USA. She was disqualified as she was gifting herself!

We’ve had several temper tantrums and outbursts. Crying over her sons and her past. Whilst it’s sad that she has absolutely no one around that cares for her, she soon came on her period and everything was justified.

We have been treated to several wonderful outfits:

Chelsea dressed as garden gnome
She was in her raver era
Cla on a school trip
And Chelsea in her Egyptian mummy era

I have attached images, I’m sure you will work out which one is which!

Chelsea had a birthday and turned 53! Sorry I mean 43 #born

Cla recently became a mum for the third time.. to a tarantula that she was kindly gifted. She pondered on many names but gave the poor little guy the name “little mo” after her beloved modeen.
She needed to buy some food and suggested she buys a rat for his dinner. He is the size of a finger nail so maybe not just yet Chelsea. It also turns out that he will probably not be the friendly son she believes he will. He will be able to eat birds and mice and will probably bite her if he is handled. Maybe hold off buying that blackbird darling.
Well, that’s if it lives to see another week! #dead #notdeadjusthiding

Chelsea has also been decorating her flat. The kitchen currently looks like pizza express. Not sure it’s an improvement but let’s just roll with it. It will be changed soon.
The toilet has mirrored tiles so she can see herself from all angles. What a sight!

But let’s not forget, although she makes us laugh, she is also racist. Yes we knew this already but she has taken it to new levels once again. Saying the n word claiming she was rapping and the p word. Chelsea darling, even if you sing it, it is still not okay. She of course cried a couple of times and apologised (I think) but I’m sure we will hear it again at some point

Right now, Chelsea hates everyone in the UK and will be going to America, that’s if she makes it across the border, she will be #booyakeredintheusa

Link to previous thread

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Get in loops, best recap! I think little mos already had the heave Ho 😂😂 she was right though in terms of the creators going Miami are staggered, they all have gone on different days, I know one who went Monday and I know another going today, they gave them 7k!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody brilliant recap haha the hashtags made me lol. #dead

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes apparently going to modeens boxing match tonight. I'm hoping he gets knocked out

• Haha
The full set of new clothes.
---
Oh ffs she will look like a pork joint in that
She bought that one for Modeen's benefit. She said he might like it in the bedroom.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she just send little mo off to that lovely tarantula guy on tiktok, least he'll look after him and knows what he's doing! 🕷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dave? It didn't come from Dave. He's just trying to help Chelsea.

She's let slip at least twice that she probably sent it to herself.
Yea I don't think Dave would send a poor innocent creature to her. Not ones that he is so passionate about especially

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she had extensions put in again? She looks like Goldilocks 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.