ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying!

This was all put on by her agency, I very much doubt she'd remember it's her own 4 year tiktok anniversary, she doesn't even know what day it is half the time. I heard her mention 10 million diamond a few times so I reckon the agency has been putting pressure on her to reach a certain target
Think you’re right, EQ confirmed that on her live, she said the agency told her to put some sort of event on to get x amount of diamonds so she’s come up with the idea it was her anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she not start tiktok in lockdown? That was 4 years ago now

Reactions: 2
Does it’s brain expand and grow everytime it tells a lie (because it’s brain is trying to store the lie to remember), causing the forehead to elongate with each lie it tells?
IMG_6712.png
IMG_6713.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive just read on another site that Cla claims she had a Police Officer crying over her story of the trolls. Anyone believe that.

Is she back at the police station. Same clothing. Oh No its a coffee place lol.
---
Did she get banned it just went off when she was battling Prentendy Renaldo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just gone on her live for the first time in ages and straight away she is ringing the police. Apparently someone said they’re going to kill her. She’s still crazy I see

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone on her live for the first time in ages and straight away she is ringing the police. Apparently someone said they’re going to kill her. She’s still crazy I see
I saw her this morning. She has such an odd shaped face and so shiny. Reminds me of them aliens you had at school that ya threw on the ceiling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ok, so I've seen some odd bod shouting up at the window then walk away. Did that warrant a call on 999 could it not wait and pop down to the station and put in a complaint? I mean she tells us all the time she's a gangster and a real G and no one will mess with a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.