Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion: Goes on about a black card and dresses all in pink, then washes her BOOYAKA in the sink.

Or something along those lines, im not very articulate.
Yes!!

They are STILL tit talking!!! The language coming out of C mouth and lisa just laughs at it all the time. It is always sexual insults to women about their privates.....C is obsessed with that.. lisa how about you get off live with that pig and go and please your man!!! Before he runs off with "a ladyboy" as he said!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!!

They are STILL tit talking!!! The language coming out of C mouth and lisa just laughs at it all the time. It is always sexual insults to women about their privates.....C is obsessed with that.. lisa how about you get off live with that pig and go and please your man!!! Before he runs off with "a ladyboy" as he said!!
Her vulgar mouth needs washed out with a bar of soap. how many times has she said pussy makes me feel sick.

Chelsea’s crusty knickers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Pair of vulgar lowlifes. What a way to spend your birthday Lisa watching Chelsea in her scuzzy flat talking πŸ’©. They’ve been on there hours. Lisa actually got 23 followers watching. No life, no friends. They’re pathetic. Chelsea is actually on the toilet live right now !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who's username was Chelsea crusty fanny, I nearly chocked to death with the laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lisa wouldn't stop saying it and Chelsea was livid haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fancy being wrong. Carry on..

I’d hate to be you guys. Watching.. screenshooting everything these people do. 🀣🀣🀣 get a life you dick heads

Bully bullies

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

No brain cells amongst any of you. Just unhappy people with wild tongues. Unless you know these people personally then shuddap! Or go on Tik tok lives your selves and show us what u are all about 🀣🀣🀣 #imtriggered 🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 checked did you 🀣🀣🀣
And yet... here you are! πŸ˜…

Much appreciation to you, for taking the time to trudge through all the comments and leave such thought provoking feedback.

Hopefully we will hear lots more from you.. in the meantime, go suck your dad, and wash your crusty flaps you disgusting jellyfish. Booyakah out of here dahling..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You've changed your tune bipbip! I just saw (before you changed your profile to private) that all your posts were pro Lisa Saccone and also negative things about Chelsea. carry on bipping though it's funny πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen anyone devour food like she does. She literally inhaled beans on toast in seconds. Manners in the trough.

• Haha
New thread name - β€˜ I have no life or nothing to do other then watch people on Tik tok and talk rubbish’
you're really bothered by everything said about Lisa tonight aren't you 🀭 carry on slagging chelsea off though! going by your posts though you clearly have a negative opinion of her, share more! you're in the right place πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You've only got 45 minutes left of your birthday, go and enjoy it Ms 'SCATONI'.
Also not too clever inviting people to come to your shop if they have beef, implying you are prepared to shoot them and then handing out your or someone elses business address.. hence I'm just saying. Innit.

Where has bipbip gone???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
well well, that was short lived πŸ‘€

no way was lisa saccone on here 😭 :LOL: didn't exactly have the best things to say about chelsea either

• Haha
Turned her off after Lisa came on. 🀣

My cleaning routine is all messed up because I normally get all my Sunday chores done while dolphinleeart is going for her roast AKA getting pissed and thrown out of everywhere. Ironing is so much more fun, watching that train wreck. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hence because and so I barely did anything this weekend because of her, hence why my day is upside down. πŸ¬πŸ¦…
HENCE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.