Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOBODY GIVES A SHEET WHERE YOU LIVE, LISA!

Why did she just pull a fake gun?

Vinnie AKA frenchento and Lisa 'Scatony' seem like they have had a line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said earlier up the thread that Lisa goes all ghetto after a few grape juices. You weren’t wrong 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came back on and lisa and her mafia man are still on!!! Going on and on about sh1t. Sh1t stirring. Lisa seems all hyped up now she has back up...good god chelsea looks normal now and quiet, because she cant get a word in with lisa and her man. All lisa does is defend chelsea all her lives, i mean why go on about the same sh1t!! If you notice lisa actually riles chelsea up again... lisa has been in a negative figting mood for over 2 hours now, getting bloody boring actually...lmfao...lisa "we have the italian police and god by our side" lmfao....now the old fat gutted guy is chiming in..my god are they are all on crack or what??? Spending your birthday and a sunday night arguing on tik tokπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… FU$K OFF...BUNCH OF SQUARES!!

Anyone get screensho
Violation there surely?? Arrest imminent???
Anyone get screenshot of "gun"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All Chelsea's redundant mods are over in Lisa's comments brown nosing. I'm telling you if every unemployed person had their determination, there'd be zero benefits being paid out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone I know got 6 months for having a toy gun in his hand on a Facebook picture ( not a euthenism, can’t spell it)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know why she bangs on about 25 million views, most of her views are screen recordings of her being racist and a public nuisance

Reactions: 3
Lets spend over 2 hours fighting with our phones...dipsticksπŸ‘‡

can someone please report these two...they are absolutely off their heads...need to eff off of tik tok now...bloody enablers. I wouldnt buy a painting from chelsea or get a reading from lisa if you gave me 2 million pounds!!!

Lisa has an italian twang now...stupid mare

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not watching yawn with Lisa.....Lushy has gone.....Good....Don't know what happened....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let me know if the po po turn up on Lisa, I cant cope watching this anymore and I need a break! 🀣🐬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.