Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodlebuddy

I've really grown to love you little bunch, you know. Considering the rep that tattle has, and I know we take the piss, I didn't see anyone as concerned as we all were the other night.

I like that even though we all want to twat her one in the gob, collectively we all wish she would get some proper help...

Preferably after she's been twatted in the gob on live, for crossing the wrong person. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21

moving_on

She really does need professional help but I don’t think she wants it honestly. It’s the sea lion noises for me though ugh STOP feel like I’m watching a David Attenborough programme at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for that guy last night - he had no reason to be singled out like that amongst his friends… ugh she’s a disgrace

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Noodlebuddy

Our husbands and boyfriends all want a piece of her pussy apparently?

🤢 good luck peeling those crusty knickers off that she's had on all week. I can smell her from 200 miles away! 🐟🐟🧀🧀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Noodlebuddy

I woke up feeling dread in the pit of my stomach, after yesterday's antics.

Why aren't any of her so called friends doing anything? If she was my mate I would be getting her sectioned.

For a bunch of 'jealous trolls' I would say we were the most genuinely concerned people last night (and always!) I've said it before, this is more than bipolar.

I truly dislike this woman but she is a human being who is being failed by everyone around her. It's heartbreaking to watch.

Was she out again? I can’t watch her I’m in public 😂

The sad thing is these people saying “ignore the trolls” there comes a point when she needs tough love and people telling her she cannot go around acting like this and she needs help are not trolling her!

It comes to something when someone from tattle rings the police to check on her welfare!

All she wants is for people to tell her she’s not done anything wrong but there’s a limit on how much she can be coddled and she’s a grown woman she needs to be held accountable and take her own mental health into her own hands and get a handle on it! Nobody is going to do it for her I’m wondering what it will take to make her realise she can’t live like this anymore! It’s sad, but when she’s ruining people’s nights and getting aggressive it’s not only her it’s effecting anymore she’s becoming a danger!
She needs to be sectioned and medicated. But what is it going to take for that to happen? That's what worries me.

She is very much a danger to herself and other people at this point.

• Heart

NoseyBiatch92

New to this thread 👋
Saw her last night and was so shocked, have just been blocked on her live for saying that her real friends should be telling her to seek help and them calling people haters isn’t helping 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I did feel very sorry for her yesterday but there’s definitely a point where you should be accountable, I’d be mortified if I knew that those were my actions

• Heart

Noodlebuddy

Not cool. To her son?! Are you OK?
Thank you! I commented about this earlier on and it wasnt acknowledged.

Family should be left alone, they are innocent people who have probably had enough heartache from her. I'm not here for that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Noodlebuddy

Thread name suggestion: Goes on about a black card and dresses all in pink, then washes her BOOYAKA in the sink.

Or something along those lines, im not very articulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got a reply from her brother - saying “she is no sister of mine she is a fucking embarrassment” and he hasn’t spoken to her in 8 years… feel sorry that everyone in her life has rejected her but what does she expect?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
I’m glad there’s a thread on Chelsea Lee Shart!
It’s about time people saw her for what she is…a fraud
This chick is the epitome of “fake it ‘till you make it”, she hasn’t got 2 pence to scratch her arse with but she’s lording it around like she’s a Rockefeller lol it’s so embarrassing.
Idgaf if she’s got mental health problems, so do millions of people but they don’t all go around racially abusing innocent people.
As for her “Art”…it’s doodles on canvas, she hasn’t got an art qualification to her name and being in an art therapy class organised by mental health professionals (for therapeutic purposes) doesn’t make her an artist ffs I’ve seen playgroup spud art better than the shite she knocks out and attaches unrealistic price tags to 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
She definitely keeps an eye on our threads. She was mentioning about people talking about her not changing clothes, don’t you know she’s wearing a 4k max mara jacket today and a Gucci bag dahhhling!!
Were all jealous because we’re telling her she should get some help we just want to be as famous as her and because we don’t have followers we’re dog shite to her. Vile woman. No apologies nothing. Just more awful comments about others.

Now she’s going on about the amount of people that we’re watching her last night as if it’s a good thing. Delusions.
Is that not the coat she got in TK Maxx, because she thought it looked like a Max Mara 🙉

• Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She thinks she's so clever turning off the comments.
It won't last long because people won't watch if they can't comment and she'll get bored.