Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she bangs on about 25 million views, most of her views are screen recordings of her being racist and a public nuisance
Yeah like she bangs on about 1.7k watching her but 1.6k are commenting negatively to her...i cringe when she shows people how many views she has...imagine them seeing all the comments too🤣...

Reactions: 3
This the most boring live ever......😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
They are just moaning the whole time!!

🤣🤣🤣 lisas partner saying chelsea must come to brighton, can sleep in bed with his son. Lisa says no she can sleep with me,(err watch out vincenzo chelsea likes kitty) also lisas man made a sarcastic remark afterwards saying "no lisa sleeps on the floor didnt u know"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that shut her up...why dont this crowd do a private video chat ffs!!! Morons man with these tik tok lives!!!

Reactions: 7
Lisas partner just said he wants to go to thiland to eff lady boys...omg there is something very off with this bunch..im seeing something new...lisa you thought you had psychic powers...not an eff

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Vincenzo dropping lisa in it..."lazy b1tch, cant cook"😅😅😅😅

He is tearing into her...makes noise like a pig etc

Vincenzo and lisa ripping each other off..she now says he never showers, lazy...theres going to be fireworks after this live!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestion: Goes on about a black card and dresses all in pink, then washes her BOOYAKA in the sink.

Or something along those lines, im not very articulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or a version of Noodlebuddy’s. (Credit to her!)

“ChelseaLeeArt#4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then shits in the sink” Boyaka!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.