Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had three hundred viewers between them, no wonder the fame has gone to their heads..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had about 8 previous posts all on these threads, nothing REALLY nasty was said, but she certainly didn't have anything good to say regarding chelsea. fancy that though 👀 all this time
which one of you is chelsey harwood? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha what a laugh in her comment section recently 🤣 anyone able to tell me what happened between Chelsea and lulu? Why has chelsea blocked her (again)? 😂

Ps. She's also into Paviotti's music tonight..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Uh…what’s going on? She’s not speaking, black screen, and comments are off…?? She must have passed out

FCD2B1FD-F5BF-4F5B-A5F3-DF10C7591CEA.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Uh…what’s going on? She’s not speaking, black screen, and comments are off…?? She must have passed out

View attachment 1028982
I noticed that too...its 3.58am and still like that...hope she doesnt fart in her sleep...pissed as a parrot daaaarling

And yet... here you are! 😅

Much appreciation to you, for taking the time to trudge through all the comments and leave such thought provoking feedback.

Hopefully we will hear lots more from you.. in the meantime, go suck your dad, and wash your crusty flaps you disgusting jellyfish. Booyakah out of here dahling..
Ha ha ha ha bipbip....account been deleted!! What a fat mouth....so basically you are another bullshitting hypocrite...did what you read in the comments hit a nerve??? Bwahahahahahahaha

That Lisa looks like Kat slater
Just with bigger ears and lips...side profile is naaaaaasty!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
6.15 am, farting at her phone, music blasting, shouting at the top of her lungs about not having weed and screaming about "the witch being a bleep".. think it's working class tory she's ranting about 😂

Anybody sticking up for this menace needs their head looking at. She is the troll, making everyone around her nervous, uncomfortable and miserable.

Oh! she's popping off to the police again today 🤣

Aand.. just taking a tit on live 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The ogre is awake, foul mouth as usual. Vile mouth!!! She needs a good shag i think!!! And 6.28 and smoking weed already...my my you are a real hero and role model for these "kids" you want to help with art therapy...how about YOU concentrate on YOUR OWN therapy!!!! Crusty knickered sex addict

Please can someone record this...she is going to deal with the full arm of the law!!! Im fed up with her mouth!!!! Sick b1tch!

6.15 am, farting at her phone, music blasting, shouting at the top of her lungs about not having weed and screaming about "the witch being a bleep".. think it's working class tory she's ranting about 😂

Anybody sticking up for this menace needs their head looking at. She is the troll, making everyone around her nervous, uncomfortable and miserable.

Oh she's off to the police again 🤣
Good she must go to the police because a full file has been compiled of places/people that have complained about her....😂😂😂😂

Now p1ssing in the toilet and saying having a fat sh1t...she can sell.it cause there are people that would want to buy it🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.....

have a wash while u r there, she must smell of tit, piss, weed and decaying teeth and feet! Oooph who would touch that?? Has lisa taken a dive in chelseas love pool??? Who knows what they got up to??

Music blaring, i hope the neighbours complain...the only way she will stop is when she gets repercussions!

I actually think she likes the drama and arguing. All she does these days in engage with any comments that she doesnt like and shout abuse and vile comments. I mean where else would she be able to do this without repercussions from people around her?????🤔. She has not stopped bitching since last night, thought the "trolls" didnt bother you and you were just going to float on your hazy cloud of beer and weed and ignore them???? Didnt last long did it???

OMG SHE JUST SAID TO SOMEONE "I HOPE YOU GET RAPED THIS MORNING YOU EFFING SLAG" ....no no no...that is too far now!!! If she aims a comment at any of you record and straight to police!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Please tell me someone else just heard that? Did she just wish that someone would get ra*ed?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
SL@G NOT HAG..typo

Please tell me someone else just heard that? Did she just wish that someone would get ra*ed?!
Yes now that is absolutely terrible. I have NEVER heard one of the so called trolls wish her harm....that is out of line!!! BIG TIME...she is off to the coffee shop...going to kick off there i bet, people are sick of her!!

SL@G NOT HAG..typo

Yes now that is absolutely terrible. I have NEVER heard one of the so called trolls wish her harm....that is out of line!!! BIG TIME...she is off to the coffee shop...going to kick off there i bet, people are sick of her!!
If I didn't hear it right the first time, she's just said it again to confirm. Who is this angry first thing. Vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I heard it...She is absolutely disgusting.

Does she realise the videos online are of her threatening other people, racist insults and disrupting the peace..

Go to the police and show them said videos Chelsea...

"If they were my kids, I would beat the tit out of them".. Yes, we know this already 😡

Reactions: 6
SHE HAS CROSSED THE LINE THIS MORNING!!!!

Evil , and its not an act...that is HER!! Begging again for gifts...yawn! ...people are actually sending them...ffsvim floored. These people are seriously mental!! What happened to girl power? She talks of someone must get raped, suck someone off, eat tit for breakfast, wash your f@nny, smash your head in, gangsters take u out...do i need to go on??? IF THAT WAS A MAN SAYING THAT TO A WOMAN, THERE WOULD BE SERIOUS CHARGES LAID!!

Talking about her cousin terrance, is this the same one she stole from???

Attachments

Last edited:
Wtf she is sat quietly staring at people in the coffee shop, makes a nice difference from her usual screaming I suppose

I hope she does go to the police. Hopefully she will speak to someone competent who will see she needs an intervention immediately.

She says she's going to see dave courtney in the same breath...

Pick a side leanne.🐬

Otherwise we're all going to hang round with banterqueen.🚓

Shes been through so much trauma she has a personality disorder and bipolar, but wishes trauma on people herself 😖

Does she not realise that directing people to the videos to report them is just making people more aware of their existence? Although her fans may not even stop to consider the content of the videos 🤦🏼‍♀️ and if they do, she was spiked she didn't know what she was saying or doing. If you're so gangster, own your behaviour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.