Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this thread but been watching her for a while.
Initially I felt sorry for her & worried.
Yea, I have seen the light!!

I can't believe the other night she asked for money, then on the bus chatting to a little kid about harrods & TT, disgusting the way she was talking.

She said this morning all her trolls look like mongels, that is disgusting. Truly disgusting language.

I can't believe she's not been arrested for her behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm new to this thread but been watching her for a while.
Initially I felt sorry for her & worried.
Yea, I have seen the light!!

I can't believe the other night she asked for money, then on the bus chatting to a little kid about harrods & TT, disgusting the way she was talking.

She said this morning all her trolls look like mongels, that is disgusting. Truly disgusting language.

I can't believe she's not been arrested for her behaviour.
Did you happen to see this morning where she told a girl/woman that she hopes she gets raped???

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There’s always been transphobia, racism and general c u n T s around, all tiktok does it expose them as people get lost in the APP and forget themselves. It’s one App where people can’t sustain their fakeness.
As for Dave C, he’s not going to do much. He’s all about being in the public eye too 🤣

Reactions: 4
Did you happen to see where she told a girl/woman that she hopes she gets raped???
Eeek no I didn't, I'm really not surprised anymore, I used to feel bad for her but this is disgusting, shows you she thinks nothing of anyone else, she is more than mentally ill, this is her personality too & she thinks the world owes her.
She's a very jealous person.

Reactions: 7
There’s always been transphobia, racism and general c u n T s around, all tiktok does it expose them as people get lost in the APP and forget themselves. It’s one App where people can’t sustain their fakeness.
As for Dave C, he’s not going to do much. He’s all about being in the public eye too 🤣
And besides all she has done is basically told everyone that Dave C is mixed up with dodgy cops and other dodgy people

• Haha
Eeek no I didn't, I'm really not surprised anymore, I used to feel bad for her but this is disgusting, shows you she thinks nothing of anyone else, she is more than mentally ill, this is her personality too & she thinks the world owes her.
She's a very jealous person.
It certainly is the real her, you have to ask yourself why she is alone all the time!! Christmas, birthdays...she saw a gap to use mental health issues to just act and say vile things!!

Reactions: 9
It certainly is the real her, you have to ask yourself why she is alone all the time!! Christmas, birthdays...she saw a gap to use mental health issues to just act and say vile things!!
Yea & that Lisa is loving it, she can manipulate her into doing what she wants, kicking off etc, to increase the viewers!

She sits in these places listening to people like this woman, obviously plenty of cash about, that just makes her more and more bitter & she gets angrier.

Tell ya what Chelsea, why don't you go & sit with some disabled kids who are on disadvantages & poor, maybe then you'd think about calling people mongels & you'd actually realise there is more to life than just shopping in bloody harrods.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.