Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure she would have been banned after last night but she's back on live crying and shouting at people again.

She really needs help, stop drinking and go on medication.

To get someone sectioned is ridiculously hard (my brother has been sectioned a few times for his condition) and unless someone is a danger to themselves or others, it probably won't happen unless she gets arrested.

I can see that happening before long if she has another day like yesterday - it's shocking to watch it all unfold :(

Reactions: 9
She went off due to bad signal. Probably will be back on in no time.

I really canā€™t believe she has the confidence to show her face. As guessed, her followers are all routing round her and enabling her with the whole ā€œignore the trolls chelsā€ ā€œyou got thisā€

Reactions: 5
Was she out again? I canā€™t watch her Iā€™m in public šŸ˜‚

The sad thing is these people saying ā€œignore the trollsā€ there comes a point when she needs tough love and people telling her she cannot go around acting like this and she needs help are not trolling her!

It comes to something when someone from tattle rings the police to check on her welfare!

All she wants is for people to tell her sheā€™s not done anything wrong but thereā€™s a limit on how much she can be coddled and sheā€™s a grown woman she needs to be held accountable and take her own mental health into her own hands and get a handle on it! Nobody is going to do it for her Iā€™m wondering what it will take to make her realise she canā€™t live like this anymore! Itā€™s sad, but when sheā€™s ruining peopleā€™s nights and getting aggressive itā€™s not only her itā€™s effecting anymore sheā€™s becoming a danger!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I woke up feeling dread in the pit of my stomach, after yesterday's antics.

Why aren't any of her so called friends doing anything? If she was my mate I would be getting her sectioned.

For a bunch of 'jealous trolls' I would say we were the most genuinely concerned people last night (and always!) I've said it before, this is more than bipolar.

I truly dislike this woman but she is a human being who is being failed by everyone around her. It's heartbreaking to watch.

Was she out again? I canā€™t watch her Iā€™m in public šŸ˜‚

The sad thing is these people saying ā€œignore the trollsā€ there comes a point when she needs tough love and people telling her she cannot go around acting like this and she needs help are not trolling her!

It comes to something when someone from tattle rings the police to check on her welfare!

All she wants is for people to tell her sheā€™s not done anything wrong but thereā€™s a limit on how much she can be coddled and sheā€™s a grown woman she needs to be held accountable and take her own mental health into her own hands and get a handle on it! Nobody is going to do it for her Iā€™m wondering what it will take to make her realise she canā€™t live like this anymore! Itā€™s sad, but when sheā€™s ruining peopleā€™s nights and getting aggressive itā€™s not only her itā€™s effecting anymore sheā€™s becoming a danger!
She needs to be sectioned and medicated. But what is it going to take for that to happen? That's what worries me.

She is very much a danger to herself and other people at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She went off due to bad signal. Probably will be back on in no time.

I really canā€™t believe she has the confidence to show her face. As guessed, her followers are all routing round her and enabling her with the whole ā€œignore the trolls chelsā€ ā€œyou got thisā€
She feels diddly squat!! She Thinks her behaviour is fine!!

When she was live earlier. Also said she vomited in her house.
I mean does she really have no shame, do we need her to tell us about her sh1tting in the pub, the washing of her ar$e and vomiting??? HAS SHE TAKEN THOSE CRUSTY CLOTHES OFF AND HAD A WASH??? the other day she said her arms were burning from perfume!!! Wtf she sprayed sample perfume under her pits!!! Doesnt have deo...omg rank rank rank!!!

Reactions: 5
its driving me crazy seeing her acting like nothing happened. she is obsessed with being in the public eye but it's obviously not the best thing for her mental health? Did anyone contact the police or anything?

Reactions: 9
Wont be too long before shes kicked out of the coffee shop, i mean she doesnt talk quietly does she =/

Reactions: 4
Back on live this morning, already being loud and shouting and crying in a coffee shop.. no care for what she did or said last night, blocking and telling commenters to duck off if they mention her taking medication to helpā€¦

She really doesnā€™t give a tit! I actually felt so worried about her behaviour last night, and sheā€™s just back to kicking off and shouting, unreal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, she's back on claiming she doesn't remember anything saying "oh well, never mind"..
Her behaviour is nothing to do with bipolar. She is an entitled, narcissistic bully. I would guess she has ASPD, she has learned how to manipulate people and use emotional blackmail and aggression to get what she wants.
Luckily she does document everything otherwise her accusations could seriously impact someone elses life.

Reactions: 13
Fulham and Chelsea establishments surely have her black listed from places? ALSO, who from Harrods gave her a black card? Likkkkke, does she behave like that there?
Wont be too long before shes kicked out of the coffee shop, i mean she doesnt talk quietly does she =/

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.