Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did peaches say? I went on a live one day and Chelsea said she'd blocked peaches
It was Chelsea that went off on one about Peaches, calling them a fat c*nt and other things, obviously all things about their appearance and how ugly they are etc. I think she got it in her head that peaches was a troll.

ETA this wasn't said to peaches, just in a live after she had blocked peaches I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Turned her off after Lisa came on. 🤣

My cleaning routine is all messed up because I normally get all my Sunday chores done while dolphinleeart is going for her roast AKA getting pissed and thrown out of everywhere. Ironing is so much more fun, watching that train wreck. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hence because and so I barely did anything this weekend because of her, hence why my day is upside down. 🐬🦅
Yes i cant watch these two together, talking the biggest load of sh1t. All they do is blow smoke up each others ar$e...acting all gangster and tough...pathetic...have to feel sorry for them really!

If these two CRANKS say they dont care what people say or that "silly little website where they write tit" then they are obviously reading our comments!!! And they get all wound up about the site...oh and if you think we are messed up then going on about tik tok like its some great accomplishment in life is EVEN WORSE...grow up...🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ps..no wonder your lives are a mess!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure whats going on but lisa was crying on her live before, drunk, saying she has to sleep on the floor cause she is "c%$t" and someone punched her in the back..now some guy comes in her office takes her downstairs, shows her the cake he bought her and they kiss lovey dovey....wtf...these women are so complex!!

So co gem, peaches, lushy and baby teddy are all friends again 🤣👏🏼
Butt lickers inc. Aka the get along gang

Lisa was saying she was alone for her birthday and in comes that Vincenzo guy. Who appears to be her partner...
Yes and she said been together ages..think her husband?? She wears a band..

Lisa was saying she was alone for her birthday and in comes that Vincenzo guy. Who appears to be her partner...
Another bullsh1tter

So co gem, peaches, lushy and baby teddy are all friends again 🤣👏🏼
BABY TEDDY TOO?????

Reactions: 3
I’m confused. she was having marriage problems now she’s all lovey dovey on live 🤣 the way chelsea nearly cried because of how jealous she was 🤣 that made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused. she was having marriage problems now she’s all lovey dovey on live 🤣 the way chelsea nearly cried because of how jealous she was 🤣 that made my day
Yes and all the tea she spilt like she was abused woman when she was drunk...now kissy kissy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
None of that lot were even on the radar when all the baby Teddy 💩 was going down, and now they all act like they're long lost pals, I just can't with these people

• Haha
She's jealous of the attention Lisa and her hubby were getting, bet she gets tit faced and falls out with Lisa tonight 😅

• Haha
Just put it back on, can't believe the borefest is still going on!

Lisa's fella is very aggressive, he needs to shut up.

What happened to Lisa's voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.