Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The language coming out of these twos mouth, worse that men! Lisa calling chelsea a free spirit...good god....encouraging her all the time instead of giving her some good advice...did they also meet in the mental hospital...the lips on those two as well...easy on the botox ffs!!

I’d like to know that tik tok gifts are confusing
I think tt takes 70 percent of tik tok gifts value...the values are notmally in the gift icon.

Are these two for real??? Slagging off "people that are horrible for no reason" ive heard it all now...does lisa actually watch chelseas lives. Disgrace to society...lisa thinks she is this big witch...be careful🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...shame on you lisa for supporting this foul mouth, insuting bully of a train wreck..whats your life like then?????....birds of a feather come to mind!!

I thought Chelsea said she only goes live with celebrities lol
Well in her eyes lisa is...bloody fruitcakes, mixed up

We’ve seen her paint her kitchen on live, look how that turned out there’s paint all over the handles , god knows what the window frame looks like up close and the floor is awful 😂
Yes looked good while she had the filter on...🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she don`t read the screen half the time 😂
Says she cant see without her glasses...makes her seem even more disfunctional if she is talking to herself all the time...not looking at comments...she thinks she is in a reality show

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When does she actually do any painting? She’s on live god knows how many hours a day, but I’m still yet to see her work on any artwork. The only time I think I’ve seen her partly do anything ‘arty’ was when her friend Lisa was at her place. Maybe I’m missing something, but I would have thought you’d see the genius in action at some stage during the week. Answers on a postcard please 🙏
She should really focus on her art instead of swigging beers, getting pissed, getting high, belching, farting, picking her nose, eating like a hog, swearing and bullying innocent people, begging for cash, trying to rip shops off.....that DOESNT pay the bills...oooohhhh daaaarling...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should really focus on her art instead of swigging beers, getting pissed, getting high, belching, farting, picking her nose, eating like a hog, swearing and bullying innocent people, begging for cash, trying to rip shops off.....that DOESNT pay the bills...oooohhhh daaaarling...
Well with that list she’s no time to paint ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Turned her off after Lisa came on. 🤣

My cleaning routine is all messed up because I normally get all my Sunday chores done while dolphinleeart is going for her roast AKA getting pissed and thrown out of everywhere. Ironing is so much more fun, watching that train wreck. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hence because and so I barely did anything this weekend because of her, hence why my day is upside down. 🐬🦅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Turned her off after Lisa came on. 🤣

My cleaning routine is all messed up because I normally get all my Sunday chores done while dolphinleeart is going for her roast AKA getting pissed and thrown out of everywhere. Ironing is so much more fun, watching that train wreck. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hence because and so I barely did anything this weekend because of her, hence why my day is upside down. 🐬🦅
Hence dahhling. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa can't have any real friends, who would want to spend their birthday speaking to Chelsea on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d like to know that tik tok gifts are confusing
they are confusing. I found this list which breaks down gifts by value:

But the main thing to know is tiktokers can ‘cash in’ their gifts for real money. The more gifts you get the more money you get, and if you get a ‘rare’ gift that’s worth more - so roses which you see most often are low value - you’d need a lot of roses to equal a rarer gift’s value. That’s why people like lucyrose sit on tiktok all day begging for gifts on live. The low value ones are only worth a Penny or so but that adds up if you’re constantly receiving them.

Reactions: 2
Lisa is just has unhinged as Leanne . And Lisa is always passing sneaky transphobic comments about evil queen. Christ Lisa is a bore .Imagine the state of them tonight,drunk as parrots .and Leanne mopping her fridge with a dirty filthy mop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is Peaches back after the vile things she said about them 🙁

Lisa throwing out all the buzzwords today. That's not what narcissism and gaslighting is love.

How is Peaches back after the vile things she said about them 🙁

Lisa throwing out all the buzzwords today. That's not what narcissism and gaslighting is love.
What did peaches say? I went on a live one day and Chelsea said she'd blocked peaches

So these are the women who one goes around racially abusing or any kind of abuse to the general public, and the other drunk on TT going off line after saying she’s going to h a n g herself then the next day she’s fine? 👁👄👁

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.