Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys just to warn u when u post that emoji mods will block you 🤣 and don’t use ur tattle name because the mods look out for them and block them. matt is funny because he don’t block anyone he just has a convo with the trolls yet leanne hasn’t caught on yet. they may be her kids but now they are grown adults. ever wonder why the baby dad got custody of the kids? if he was the abuser he wouldn’t be allowed the kids.

Reactions: 7
When does she actually do any painting? She’s on live god knows how many hours a day, but I’m still yet to see her work on any artwork. The only time I think I’ve seen her partly do anything ‘arty’ was when her friend Lisa was at her place. Maybe I’m missing something, but I would have thought you’d see the genius in action at some stage during the week. Answers on a postcard please 🙏

Reactions: 4
guys just to warn u when u post that emoji mods will block you 🤣 and don’t use ur tattle name because the mods look out for them and block them. matt is funny because he don’t block anyone he just has a convo with the trolls yet leanne hasn’t caught on yet. they may be her kids but now they are grown adults. ever wonder why the baby dad got custody of the kids? if he was the abuser he wouldn’t be allowed the kids.
Think we can all see who was the abuser as for the mod`s we are safe only C H is Mod now.

of ffs pmsl 😂 😂 😂

guys i’m lost what’s happened to lushy 🤣🤣
Chelsey Harwood booted her and the other mods lol

• Haha
Think we can all see who was the abuser as for the mod`s we are safe only C H is Mod now.

of ffs pmsl 😂 😂 😂
i know. she claimes she was abused and beaten. nah if that was true she would have her kids not him 👏🏼🤣. i feel like i’ve missed so much after not watching for one night. what happened to lushy?

of ffs pmsl 😂 😂 😂

Chelsey Harwood booted her and the other mods lol
yeah but i sweat leanne added lushy back as a mod 🤣

• Haha
i know. she claimes she was abused and beaten. nah if that was true she would have her kids not him 👏🏼🤣. i feel like i’ve missed so much after not watching for one night. what happened to lushy?
she is just a book of lies. don`t believe anything that comes of of her Dolphin mouth. lushy got booted by C H.

yeah but i sweat leanne added lushy back as a mod 🤣
C H booted her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When does she actually do any painting? She’s on live god knows how many hours a day, but I’m still yet to see her work on any artwork. The only time I think I’ve seen her partly do anything ‘arty’ was when her friend Lisa was at her place. Maybe I’m missing something, but I would have thought you’d see the genius in action at some stage during the week. Answers on a postcard please 🙏
She said she didn't want to talk about art today 😭 so same as any other day then. the one thing she says she is there for and is going to make her millions from.
She has done it on live before and been shopping for supplies etc. and I wish she would shape up and get herself back to it.

We’ve seen her paint her kitchen on live, look how that turned out there’s paint all over the handles , god knows what the window frame looks like up close and the floor is awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how much money does she make from gifts on TikTok? For instance she was ecstatic about Chelsey Harwood sending a train. How much does that get her?

Lisa saccone on her live now is another hot mess, any validation towards chelsea is worth jack tit ..like the bkind leading the blind.... fruitcakes united!!!

So how much money does she make from gifts on TikTok? For instance she was ecstatic about Chelsey Harwood sending a train. How much does that get her?
I’d like to know that tik tok gifts are confusing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.