Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means her bank card isn't working as it has a hold placed on it, so had to go into the bank to withdraw cash & only physically has a tenner left from the money she withdrew

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched a bit of her live, from her walking home saying she’s recognised everywhere yet not one person recognised her. The other day she told someone there was 5k people watching and there was 600.
If she’s genuinely stopped drinking then good for her. What really annoys me is the pure cringe of the comments in the live people treat her like a child constantly asking if she’s ok when she’s just walking, asking her if she’s eaten, if she’s slept, calling her “poppet” just really babying her and it’s so odd!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s live now wearing the exact same outfit she was a day a or maybe even 2 days ago. She seems angry and irritable probably because she doesn’t want to drink. I hope she sticks with sobriety for her sake she’s embarrassed herself enough on TT already.

Reactions: 7
Honestly so glad other people are talking about her thought I was alone

always wondered where her family and friends were… alcohol and probs drugs are not helping her bipolar situation. No excuse for her behaviour but do feel sad she’s got nobody to push her to get help

she’s got no shame walking into harrods like that Iwould never 🙈🙈🙈 I think she’s obsessed with Harrods bc she thinks it’s a status symbol

TT is sooooo bad for her she’s manic as tit all the time just went back through her insta and she used seem quite normal…

Reactions: 9
She mentioned in a LIVE once that the mental hospital themselves said she was infatuated with celebrities, religion and that she was a famous artist. With Bipolar disorder it is common to obsess on specific things like that and she proves it every day. She needs to quit drinking because it only amplifies how she is. bipolar disorder makes that person believe they are almost super human and thatswhy her ego is so huge and thats why I cant watch her because she just doesnt realize how deluded her mind is

Reactions: 12
She mentioned in a LIVE once that the mental hospital themselves said she was infatuated with celebrities, religion and that she was a famous artist. With Bipolar disorder it is common to obsess on specific things like that and she proves it every day. She needs to quit drinking because it only amplifies how she is. bipolar disorder makes that person believe they are almost super human and thatswhy her ego is so huge and thats why I cant watch her because she just doesnt realize how deluded her mind is
How many times has she been sectioned? Anyone know when the last time was?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, i've been crying laughing tonight, trolls are out in force!
I was quite enjoying watching her joking around with her facemasks on & all that but of course she ruined it by going on a rant, wishing cancer, go suck your dad off etc.

Talking about getting an "ultrascan" for her "cartridge" she's got a bad knee not a broken printer 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She still hasn’t showered or changed 😩 vile! She needs a good scrub down especially that white tongue 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I take back what i said about her needing to stop drinking. 🤦😬 She's not any nicer sober at all
I hope she does stay off the booze, i can see she is getting bored and will hit a bender again. Weed also causes mood swings and her being "bipolar" makes it worse. No visits to harrods? I think it was a manic episode and obsession. Probably broke now, so what was it all in aid of? To look "rich and successful" for a few days??? Looks like she wont sell the paintings to just anyone, wants a high roller to squeeze...

Yeah, i've been crying laughing tonight, trolls are out in force!
I was quite enjoying watching her joking around with her facemasks on & all that but of course she ruined it by going on a rant, wishing cancer, go suck your dad off etc.

Talking about getting an "ultrascan" for her "cartridge" she's got a bad knee not a broken printer 😂
Oh did anyone notice 2 days in a row now those clothes🤭...im obsessed with hygiene i know...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they take nothing to do with her.
She mentioned that her mum told her to stay away from her grandad.....? Dunno what thats about...but then what can you believe...its always the other people that are wrong

Late night beauty therapy, including a fish egg facial 😂

She just said to someone "i hope you die of cancer" again 😒
Bloody disgusting!!! Yet she expects sympathy for being f%^ked in the head!!!!

Late night beauty therapy, including a fish egg facial 😂

She just said to someone "i hope you die of cancer" again 😒
Bloody disgusting!!! Yet she expects sympathy for being f%^ked in the head!!!!
I can't tell if she's just scamming her followers into gifting her or if she actually only has a tenner 🤔

i wonder what the letter was about too that she got.
The way she has been spending i can really believe she only has a tenner...is that the real reason she isnt drinking 🤔🧐

The comment section is hilarious tonight 🤣🤣
Damn i missed it!!! I went off because i actually fell asleep while watching her playing classical music and going on about yoga...😴😴😴😴...she really talks a hell of a lot, i cant believe she still has a voice box!!!

I’ve only just started ‘following’ her, so I’m not really familiar with her, I thought I’d seen somewhere she has kids, and then she’s banging on about saving kids with tit parents 🙈😂 are they young? Or grown and moved out? Who is Lisa?
Lisa is her psychic friend on tik tok. I used to really like her but then noticed she is all over the place too...one minute she is a tough italian, then she is a calming force, then a giver of good advice, miss money bags, miss begging for gifts, then goes live, pissed out of her mind, crying her eyes out about not wanting to be in this life anymore, vile language and rants. Then posts a video to say "she is all good" and some random excuse for what she actually meant. Another real hot mess.

Here's a snippet just taken from her live (butterflies) she has a whole 6 people watching,talking about ending it all 😮

These are the type of people she had as mods though
She sounds like lisa simpson from the simpsons🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Hitler quad are all ass holes 😂
Birds of a feather..!!!

She's an angry one tonight (old pic 🤣)
"Where my universe you c^&ts!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t last long….her ‘supporters’ are telling her to get some Guinness ffs
tit stirrers i tell you. Her followers and mods are like her, drama queens!

Dont say you only have a tenner, return the outfits....ooohhhh daaaaarling....eeeeeeeeeeeekkk....booyaka!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is total BS this is on her mother's Facebook see her comments then her mother thanks her.... Really feel for her family. Was only a month ago.
Yes i saw that, not saying "chelsea" is right but people say and do things just to save face with others..... just saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.