Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying that Ezra hacked her online banking & tried to steal 300 quid, I thought Ezra was a super duper business woman.... 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's just said I'm in so and so restaurant, where it is (no one asked) and if you call here you'll get arrested she's literally inviting people to do it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She reminds me of Stacy Parr when she was ill. Chelsea needs help from the mental health team and substance addiction team
Is that the scouse lass? I caught her live a couple of weeks ago and she seems to be a lot better now, thankfully!!

Reactions: 4
Someone called katiereed87 on TT is slating Chelsea on her live saying she's a ponce don't give her anymore money etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she saying Ezra tried to hack her online banking for £300 i don`t believe her bull tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Poor Chels thinks The Evil Quen is her bff, when in reality she is taking the piss constantly in the comments. It was hilarious the other night Evil Queen kept turning the comments off, when Chels noticed she started getting really annoyed & was blaming Ezra, but once EQ told her it was her, it was all jokes. Chelsea is obsessed & wants to be her, but what she doesn't realise is that when EQ is doing her roasts, it's just an act, she's not strutting about Liverpool roasting the staff in restaurants etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
'Evil queen' is as corrupt, sneaky, immoral and scummy as they come. I've been watching her repeatedly get away with the most horrible things for YEARS.
She is worse than 'Chelsea' and she's better off staying clear of her, she's already taking the piss out of her. She ruins people's life for fun!

I'll say no more on that hideous woman as she thrives on attention, negative or otherwise.

She truly is evil and is an absolute laughing stock in Liverpool.

As for white tongue, I hope she chokes on that food she chomps like a cow. 🤣 I'm still struggling to watch her after the way she was with that poor man the other night.

IVE GOT A TESCO BLUE CARD, EXCLUSIVE DARLING!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Evil queen' is as corrupt, sneaky, immoral and scummy as they come. I've been watching her repeatedly get away with the most horrible things for YEARS.
She is worse than 'Chelsea' and she's better off staying clear of her, she's already taking the piss out of her. She ruins people's life for fun!

I'll say no more on that hideous woman as she thrives on attention, negative or otherwise.

She truly is evil and is an absolute laughing stock in Liverpool.

As for white tongue, I hope she chokes on that food she chomps like a cow. 🤣 I'm still struggling to watch her after the way she was with that poor man the other night.

IVE GOT A TESCO BLUE CARD, EXCLUSIVE DARLING!
Yeah i agree with you there. Ive only watched her lives once or twice but that was enough. She's just as horrible.

Reactions: 1
The hacking story sounds like bs to me.
i think it’s made up. She spent too much in harrods on the ugly outfit and forgot so she blame someone for hacking account and maybe people will gift me out of pitty. People aren’t gifting much anymore and she is going to have a difficult time for the rest of the month pretending she has money in harrods every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or, maybe her PayPal account has been placed on hold due to suspicious activity i.e. the money she was getting through her friends & family a/c for her scarves etc

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.