Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thealchemistt

Ive reported her to the police, waiting for Met to call back. I feel sick with anxiety but I honestly can’t sit back and just ignore this. She’s screaming out for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

thealchemistt

Just want to add that I contacted the police due to genuine concern for her. If I was duped by a sociopath then so be it. She still needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Fletch88

I’m not belittling mental health here but she soon calmed down and became way more coherent when the evil Queen came on and she managed to quickly focus and get rid of her mods so that makes me think she’s a little more with it than she’s making out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ploggy

Chelsealeeart #3 look at my new black card, I can’t go in there because I’m barred 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
If Lisa & co are the friends they claim to be, they need to have a word. This woman needs help & fast, she is deluded into thinking that she has all these followers & views because her & her artwork is amazing, no hun, you have all these views because you're car crash tv. Imagine the likes of the artist she met in the cafe earlier tuning into one of her insta lives & being greeted to her 🐱 & 🍈🍈. The saddest part is if she wasn't such a self saboteur she might have some of the success she so craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

guzzler.88

VIP Member
I completely agree her bipolar is not an excuse for her racism but she is clearly very Ill right now. Taking about mozart, helping the children, Harrods black card etc etc it’s all so odd. She even said living there makes her want to **** herself. I mean she seriously needs some help.
Well done 👏 i bet none of her mods or followers have wanted her to get help.
Her mods don`t care about her they seen this happening all the time before.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Prizmah

What an absolute dick. Refusing to turn off her live to get her screen protector changed.
Anybody would think they asked her to switch of her life support or something! It's only TikTok!

I'm actually embarrassed for her. She is obsessed with wealth, class and status, neither of which she has.
Banging on about Harrod's and celebrity and 'I'm in the public eye, dahling!'
People only look at you cos you're strutting around in neon yellow and pink, talking really loudly to get attention.
People are looking because you're rude, disruptive and intimidating. People are looking because they're wishing she'd shut up when they're out for a quiet drink or meal with a friend.
Gotta break it to you Chelsea, Harrod's doesn't make you special, neither does scavving their perfume and face creams. A tester is not there for you to have twelve squirts of. One discreet spray and be gone, unless you're buying of course and I dont recommend doing that because you can't frickin' afford Harrod's prices without making yourself skint enough that you can barely afford some noodles for tea! Get your arse to Superdrug. Its more your lane.
And stop trying to get everything free! You aren't that special!

And why the fuck does she want a woman to do her glasses. Absolutely ridiculous.

In conclusion...
You're not famous.
Nobody else cares about Harrod's or a black card. Literally nobody is impressed because we all know you have nothing in your cupboards. Get a kettle...not an overpriced outfit.

And nobody.. I repeat NOBODY is jealous.
Wishing people death on the bus now?!
Go home Chelsea.. actually vile today and totally NOT famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ploggy

leave because u clearly like her

if u don’t like her why do u think it’s wrong that someone pretends to be her family to fuck with her 😂
sure many others agree with me 😂 getting family members involved isn’t really necessary, if you don’t like someone, take that up with them making fake accounts is creepy 😂 maybe it’s you

I dont agree with someone pretending to her family either. Thats cruel.
exactly my point

Reactions: 15

Idacork

Chelsea is very jealous and you can read it all over her face body eyes and language. She knows she can’t do it on her own because she is too dim witted and her alcohol and tiktok is taking all her time that she could be using to work it all out on her own but she won’t but when anyone that helps her gets attention and followers also then she slowly begins to build up envy jealousy and hate for that person then blows them off and then she tells herself she can do it all on her own. She needs to stop drinking at the very least that would be a good big step in the right direction but she keeps living in the deluded world of her warped mind
What gets me is that she had talent in her paintings, and I used to enjoy her lives walking about London. She was eccentric,funny and rather wonderful. Now all she does is get into arguments, shout nasty racist things to people and gets ridiculously drunk and smokes weed at home non stop.(And gets naked).She could have had a cult following for being her.....not people who just watch her now to self destroy herself. Very bitter sweet........

thealchemistt

Just spoken to the Met and because I can’t provide an exact location they can’t send officers out but I’ve give a description of the area, where she was, what she looks like and I said about fountain court and they will be keeping an eye for her to provide a welfare check as I explicitly stated how manic she was and her MH condition is serious and if she doesn’t hurt herself she runs the risk of someone lamping her for what she’s saying….
I need a smoke after that!

I completely forgot about Martin and just gave Feeley as the surname. I really hope she gets help.

• Heart
Chelsealeeart #3 booyaka in the place, obsessing over everyone’s race. In the streets shouting abuse, on the live flashing her cooch

• Haha

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
Ive reported her to the police, waiting for Met to call back. I feel sick with anxiety but I honestly can’t sit back and just ignore this. She’s screaming out for help.
Thank you, you're helping her and saving people around her. My social anxiety and that happening around me would stop be leaving the house for a few days, as sad as that sounds.

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Can we please remove the photos of her kids, it's really not fair to post their pictures on here, they don't deserve that. After all they're not the ones on social media making a fool of themselves daily.