Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she still wearing that bleeding yoga outfit??? God sakes, dare she mention crusty knickers again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, what a nasty piece of work, someone just asked how's Lisa & she went off on one saying she doesn't care about anyone else, she's got her own stuff to sort out (which consists of her getting YouTube on her tv)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's going absolutely mad over the TV turning itself off.. 🤣🤣 Can you imagine her looking after a child?! No wonder they were taken off her. Dread to think what she did to those boys if they stepped out of line. The TV is getting it bad enough 📺 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, what a nasty piece of work, someone just asked how's Lisa & she went off on one saying she doesn't care about anyone else, she's got her own stuff to sort out (which consists of her getting YouTube on her tv)
she is a nasty witch.

Reactions: 3
She's going absolutely mad over the TV turning itself off.. 🤣🤣 Can you imagine her looking after a child?! No wonder they were taken off her. Dread to think what she did to those boys if they stepped out of line. The TV is getting it bad enough 📺 😂
She's not the brightest, it literally says on the TV check the aerial connection, everyone in the comments is saying it's the aerial and she says it's the not aerial it's the WiFi 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf her mods are ducking mental I just literally typed huh? When she went off on one and I've been blocked.... Again

• Wow
  • Haha
I take back what i said about her needing to stop drinking. 🤦😬 She's not any nicer sober at all

• Haha
But what actually happened with her card/bank? She said she only has a tenner left in cash. Is she on overdraft or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But what actually happened with her card/bank? She said she only has a tenner left in cash. Is she on overdraft or something?
I can't tell if she's just scamming her followers into gifting her or if she actually only has a tenner 🤔

i wonder what the letter was about too that she got.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.