Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think yours is my favourite. Keith flint 😭
yeah i must admit it is a cracker 😂

She’s live now wearing the exact same outfit she was a day a or maybe even 2 days ago. She seems angry and irritable probably because she doesn’t want to drink. I hope she sticks with sobriety for her sake she’s embarrassed herself enough on TT already.
great profile pic 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only recently came across this woman on my fyp, and wow I don’t know a word to describe her, is she always like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she met ezra five yrs ago so im assuming it was then that she was in mental facility as thats where they met and im sure it was five mths she was there for. While there she met a man whom she dated for a few years. She was clean when she left, eating well, not drinking, going to gym. But lockdown she slipped.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Think it was last week but during Chelsea’s live she said to that Lisa “you remind me of Chelsey Harwood a bit” and Lisa said “Yea it’s probably the DICK” to which they both laughed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh yip, she's walking through the street shouting obscenities at the top of her lungs..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doing her morning face routine using the tester bottles in the shop. She'll be washing her flaps in the kitchen sinks for sale next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think it was last week but during Chelsea’s live she said to that Lisa “you remind me of Chelsey Harwood a bit” and Lisa said “Yea it’s probably the DICK” to which they both laughed 🤷🏻‍♀️
If Chelsey Harwood finds out she won`t be happy them laughing at her.

Reactions: 4
🤣 nah this woman is insane. She said she wanted a facial so she goes to the department store to use the tester facial cleaners & creams.

Even the counter lady said you're back she must do this on a regular 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She still has the many yellow sweatshirt with noodle stains on it.. dirty trampster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.