Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her for a bit last night but when I saw her order another 12 beers I had to get out 😅
Her energy is so draining..
You would think that she would be mortified today but she won't.
She pulls the mental health card all the time but clearly her problem is with alcohol.
I knew it wouldn't be long before it went tits up with that Ezra chick 😅 Chelsea can't maintain friendships because she doesn't have the ability to see beyond her own nose.
I think her birthday is today, at least that's what she said yesterday..
Is she banned again?

Reactions: 9
Yes she was banned last night i think. And from insta too. Birthday is tomo or friday i believe. I didnt realise it was another 12 bottles. Jesus. Instagram was bad, she was led right back with her boobs right out. Then on a few other ocdasions she flopped them out and was playing with them. It was shocking. Her speech was slurred and she talks in riddles, just so much nonsense. Yet there are times i really enjoy her lives and feel for her 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her birthday is Thursday. She was meant to be getting her roots done today, but said she had no money so would have to pay them the following week.

I haven’t seen her on today, but when she finally does appear, get prepared for the fake crying to make her followers feel bad for her.

I genuinely think the whole situation is really sad at this point. She’s clearly very unstable and needs to get off the substances and alcohol, and then get help for her mental health.

She justifies her actions by either blaming them on her bipolar or playing on the fact artists tend to be eccentric people. Her personality when she’s not completely drunk is eccentric and interesting, but she’s a whole different person after a drink.

Reactions: 11
Her birthday is Thursday. She was meant to be getting her roots done today, but said she had no money so would have to pay them the following week.

I haven’t seen her on today, but when she finally does appear, get prepared for the fake crying to make her followers feel bad for her.

I genuinely think the whole situation is really sad at this point. She’s clearly very unstable and needs to get off the substances and alcohol, and then get help for her mental health.

She justifies her actions by either blaming them on her bipolar or playing on the fact artists tend to be eccentric people. Her personality when she’s not completely drunk is eccentric and interesting, but she’s a whole different person after a drink.
Exactly this! That's one of the reasons I started watching her, her eccentricity and I actually like some of her art. But when the alcohol goes in and the truth comes out, wow.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I feel bad for her too. I get she can be a complete arse at times but that’s usually when she’s wasted. I can’t imagine how she feels waking up today to see she’s been banned off both accounts. She would have cleared up with gifts over her bday. Hopefully this could be a wake up call

Reactions: 4
Yes she was banned last night i think. And from insta too. Birthday is tomo or friday i believe. I didnt realise it was another 12 bottles. Jesus. Instagram was bad, she was led right back with her boobs right out. Then on a few other ocdasions she flopped them out and was playing with them. It was shocking. Her speech was slurred and she talks in riddles, just so much nonsense. Yet there are times i really enjoy her lives and feel for her 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she had four more delivered then later ordered another 12, that's when I switched her off 😅
You are right she said her birthday was on Thursday, I thought we were on Thursday already 😃
Mental that she got her tits out again, never mind sticking her hand down her pants like that 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow thats alot. She was wasted, ive never seen her that bad. As for her mods 🤣 lushy mushy brushy wtf 🤣 when new mods are added she sends them a big list of what to do and what not to do 🤯🤯🤯 like its a full time job for her. How sad is that. Im suprised chelsea still has her as a mod as she doesnt really gift i dont think. Chelsea likes her mods to gift her 😆😆😆 she made £150 the other day that she said she needed to transfer to her bank 😳

Reactions: 4
it`s on girls getting her hair done. and her make up...for someone who says she hates make up :ROFLMAO: and slags girls for wearing make up she is a joke.

If I was to show myself up getting my kitty out on a live no way would I show my face ever again 🤢😬
she doesn`t give a duck about anything she does wrong.:sick:

Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with talking about the colour of peoples skin and who’s what ethnicity she’s so rude!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.