Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and her 'black harrods card' she keeps mentioning. The card says "Chelsealeeart' surely it must be a fake or demo card. Wouldn't it say her real name?.

No she's in peter Jones getting cleaned up before harrods 🤦
She'll be in the toilets next having a quick wash down below 🤣

I'm done she just said "right I need deodorant" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes and her 'black harrods card' she keeps mentioning. The card says "Chelsealeeart' surely it must be a fake or demo card. Wouldn't it say her real name?.

She'll be in the toilets next having a quick wash down below 🤣
She had a fat fly buzzing around her last night she must smell ripe..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the shop assistant that gave her the cream literally running away from her at the first opportunity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remind me ...what colour is the Harrods card ???????????????
Emmm... Biscotti, to match her hair. No, white to match her tongue. Now that I think about it, it's definitely black to match the colour between her teeth 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kicking off at a poor coffee shop worker now because they don’t accept cash, so they should give her one for free apparently. I feel so sorry for all the service workers whose jobs she makes difficult every single day.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Doing her morning face routine using the tester bottles in the shop. She'll be washing her flaps in the kitchen sinks for sale next
I cant believe how much product she uses but its to cover the smell of not bathing and wearing the same clothes for days at a time. She sprayed herself all over heavily with perfume even the arm pits 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She's on a mission to get everything free today. Cheapskate self entitled witch.
And how can she be so rude to everyone for no reason but expects everything in return. Horrible cow

Reactions: 8
I got blocked 🤣 is it forever or until her next live? (I have another account to watch on anyways)
Forever i think. Unless she goes through her blocked list and takes everyone off again cause she craves the views. Thats what happened to me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
"I can't go to Harrods dressed like this" she went in her dressing gown the other day. And now she wants a woman to tighten the arm on her glasses ffs 🙄

• Haha
She’s definitely on a mad one today alread! Dancing in the opticians, swearing, shouting about having 1k people watching, talking about Harrods and selling her art in there and being so loud. Just hard to watch tbh!

She’s definitely on a mad one today alread! Dancing in the opticians, swearing, shouting about having 1k people watching, talking about Harrods and selling her art in there and being so loud. Just hard to watch tbh!
It’s literally insane.. she needs to be hospitalised like right away..

bleeping hell I've never seen her this manic before. If you could bottle that she might actually have some company... all the dealers would be after her. What the actual duck. Its like tourettes.. Non stop shite talking! She's a spaniel supposedly.. Mate.. You're a wirey little mungrel

Reactions: 8
She’s completely lost the plot today. Live in the opticians a ranting on about being a celeb and twerking. If she says Harrods once more! 🙄. She’s manic. Off her head. Still in the same clothes she’s had on for days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.