Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Stacy Parr when she was ill. Chelsea needs help from the mental health team and substance addiction team

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She absolutely drains my brain with the way she thinks and the things she thinks about...she doesnt bloody shut up for 1 minute even.🤑🤑🤑

If your talking her about getting money from men, NO ONE in their right mind would pay to have that disgusting train wreck which is Chelsea around them 🤢
A man has needs, will get it anywhere its offered🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Throw a bag over her head🤣🤣🤣 and do it for england🤣🤣

• Haha
she was a prostitute maybe still is.
I feel bad for anyone that actually decides to put themselves through paying for sex with someone who has a white tongue , barely washes, nasty teeth I could keep going on and on 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s just gross wtf 😳

She absolutely drains my brain with the way she thinks and the things she thinks about...she doesnt bloody shut up for 1 minute even.🤑🤑🤑

A man has needs, will get it anywhere its offered🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Throw a bag over her head🤣🤣🤣 and do it for england🤣🤣
I feel sick 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still not fully convinced she's done half of the artwork. It can't be the same person that did the big blue painting as did the "Roots" chucky picture with the hacked barbie hair stuck to it. There's no consistency 👀
when does she do it ???????????????????????? Berating the public and cafe owners , being pampered in Harrods , live tictoks and noisy eating leaves very little time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning
I did wonder if lushy would be on here shouting the insults🤔🤔🤔🤔 but is this not a troll account??

Do u think lushy is a fraud.? What sense? Artist or ar$e kisser?
I don`t think mushy is a fraud, because she is a proper Mrs Hitler banning ppl but hey i could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I bloody love this tattle life on her 😂 😂
I do.....I actually didn't hate Chelsea back in the day...She would walk around London and was very interesting and kind.Now all she does is drink and smoke herself silly all night and shout hateful comments.....She could have been someone.....Now no one cares........

Reactions: 11
I do.....I actually didn't hate Chelsea back in the day...She would walk around London and was very interesting and kind.Now all she does is drink and smoke herself silly all night and shout hateful comments.....She could have been someone.....Now no one cares........
You’re absolutely right. She could have amassed a huge following, by showing her true nature and vile mouth, she’s alienating her fans, mods, friends, family and most of Chelsea’s drinking establishments 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.