Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be in a better mood today.. don’t know how long that will last, before she wishes cancer and hiv on everyone like she usually does 😊

Reactions: 9
u know what she’s on live all the time i don’t actually think she washes πŸ₯΄ and she don’t wash her clothes that often 🀭
Yeah I agree with that tbh, her headscarves are probably to cover her greasy roots 🀣
We've all seen her in the same outfit for at least 3 days, drinking, dancing and getting all sweaty walking about in London. Grim 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with that tbh, her headscarves are probably to cover her greasy roots 🀣
We've all seen her in the same outfit for at least 3 days, drinking, dancing and getting all sweaty walking about in London. Grim 🀒
And to hide her massive man forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes mods there as usual ar$e kissing. Lushy is gushing over butterfly. The usuals are there. Gemma with her whole 50 odd followers!!!! Mickey going on about not being mod anymore...boo bloody hoo...get a life!! I think ezras post has her rattled. Going on about letting certain people into her life and doing her art herself. Im sure she reads this tattle cause a lot of things are mentioned with regards to comments made. People asking about lisa but she doesnt acknowledge. Bloody hell she can talk a hind leg off a donkey...wtf...loves her own voice! Still boiling water in a saucepan...claims she didnt have time to get a kettle.🀣...cupboards looking a bit bare! Too much razz ma tazz!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody shocking that from a celebrity!!🀣...like people wouldnt notice!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we seen 1st Lady Lushy's new profile picture, apparently it's her latest masterpiece, I've seen 7 year olds leave school on a Friday afternoon after their 30 minutes arts & crafts πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having a fat "J" now...πŸ˜…..people comment about buying her art, yet she wont budge...i think she wants the high rollers...greed never wins.

• Haha
She might have got 3 grand in 3 days but it certainly wasnt from tik tok...πŸ€”πŸ€­
If your talking her about getting money from men, NO ONE in their right mind would pay to have that disgusting train wreck which is Chelsea around them 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm still not fully convinced she's done half of the artwork. It can't be the same person that did the big blue painting as did the "Roots" chucky picture with the hacked barbie hair stuck to it. There's no consistency πŸ‘€

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.