Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh duck they banned me that littl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ e witch co jem
Did you do it as she's now on a rant again about trolls, this is that she's telling herself, apparently she's a celebrity now and because of that the police have assured her that they will fully investigate any trolling/harassment against her. She's off her trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does seem like she's on something πŸ‘€ a fat joint probably wouldn't do her any harm right now
It seems like she's trying to keep it a bit low key and not swear but the real her keeps coming out. I'm sure she was gonna call someone a "little rrrrat" earlier but she stopped herself 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you do it as she's now on a rant again about trolls, this is that she's telling herself, apparently she's a celebrity now and because of that the police have assured her that they will fully investigate any trolling/harassment against her. She's off her trolley.
yes i was spamming tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I've gotta cut myself out from people who drink" you drink by yourself at home 🀣😭
I'd like to see her stop drinking, it would be a great start tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
seriously i hate the witch i am waiting on the day she falls on her face down a gutter where she belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But probably wearing the same 3 day old crusty knickers she's always talking about
u know what she’s on live all the time i don’t actually think she washes πŸ₯΄ and she don’t wash her clothes that often 🀭

so the no swearing is going well 🀣 and how she is licking linda’s arse now cuz she gave her a score

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.