Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea is very jealous and you can read it all over her face body eyes and language. She knows she can’t do it on her own because she is too dim witted and her alcohol and tiktok is taking all her time that she could be using to work it all out on her own but she won’t but when anyone that helps her gets attention and followers also then she slowly begins to build up envy jealousy and hate for that person then blows them off and then she tells herself she can do it all on her own. She needs to stop drinking at the very least that would be a good big step in the right direction but she keeps living in the deluded world of her warped mind

Reactions: 8
Chelsea is very jealous and you can read it all over her face body eyes and language. She knows she can’t do it on her own because she is too dim witted and her alcohol and tiktok is taking all her time that she could be using to work it all out on her own but she won’t but when anyone that helps her gets attention and followers also then she slowly begins to build up envy jealousy and hate for that person then blows them off and then she tells herself she can do it all on her own. She needs to stop drinking at the very least that would be a good big step in the right direction but she keeps living in the deluded world of her warped mind
wondering if this is Ezra ? lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What gets me is that she had talent in her paintings, and I used to enjoy her lives walking about London. She was eccentric,funny and rather wonderful. Now all she does is get into arguments, shout nasty racist things to people and gets ridiculously drunk and smokes weed at home non stop.(And gets naked).She could have had a cult following for being her.....not people who just watch her now to self destroy herself. Very bitter sweet........

Reactions: 15
What gets me is that she had talent in her paintings, and I used to enjoy her lives walking about London. She was eccentric,funny and rather wonderful. Now all she does is get into arguments, shout nasty racist things to people and gets ridiculously drunk and smokes weed at home non stop.(And gets naked).She could have had a cult following for being her.....not people who just watch her now to self destroy herself. Very bitter sweet........
You must have caught her on good moments as I've been watching for quite a while now and never seen her be delightful for a full day. Always abusing a member of the public for one ridiculous reason or another. Nowadays she's still the same but with an incredibly inflated ego

Reactions: 8
You must have caught her on good moments as I've been watching for quite a while now and never seen her be delightful for a full day. Always abusing a member of the public for one ridiculous reason or another. Nowadays she's still the same but with an incredibly inflated ego
I'm not sticking up for her....I just mean when I first watched her I found her amusing...Now I know she's toxic and very nasty.I just mean she could have been this eccentric person ...and so funny.But no...Blinkers are off....I wouldn't pay 20p for anything of hers.Shes a nasty person.....And I'm not jealous Chesea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Reactions: 7
So now she’s giving up drinking and smoking weed 🤣 she’s been to church twice today and now she thinks she’s god herself 🤣

How she get this black card? i know it’s only a points card but in order to get it u have to spend 10k a year in store?! i don’t think benefits pay that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have read the thread and it's hit a nerve. She's realised that she'll never sell a painting or become a respected artist by acting like a nasty drunken pig

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i’ve never known someone to eat super noodles in such a grim way 🤭🥴 i have to turn her off when she eats like that. like a pig before the chop 🤣

• Haha
So now she’s giving up drinking and smoking weed 🤣 she’s been to church twice today and now she thinks she’s god herself 🤣

How she get this black card? i know it’s only a points card but in order to get it u have to spend 10k a year in store?! i don’t think benefits pay that much 🤣
Surprised she didnt get struck by lightning..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.