Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wondering how long Harrods will allow her to stay shacked up in their place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly the amount of money she spends drinking and eating out she’s clearly financially doing ok! But I just don’t understand how? I’m not being rude I’m trying to figure it out. I work full time but couldn’t afford to be drinking in the places she does or going to Harrods to get breakfast. I don’t think she gets many sales from here paintings or we would all know.
Well she did say yesterday she got 3k in 3 days being on live, considering she's live 24/7,I wonder do HMRC know she's earning 365k a year 🤣

• Haha
I get the feeling she doesn't wash that often and seems to wear the same clothes for days then goes to Harrods to try on clothes. 🤢
Ngl I think her hygiene is bad. She is on Live all the time and her own self care is diminishing because of it. when she said she was going to try on the hot pink shorts and jacket outfit I about 🤢🤮

• Sick
Harrods staff just came up to chelsea to say her friend Ezra has phoned and is in her kitchen

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s live in Harrods now getting her feet done :sick: One of the staff came over to her to say they’ve had a phone call and her friend Ezra was waiting for her in her flat, clearly someone ringing and trolling!! Now saying she’s so famous and in the public eye so she gets trolled all the time and her “fans” take her photos in Harrods when she goes in now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smelling her feet, saying they’re cheesy, talking about crust and ingrown nails. This live is leaving me feeling sick 🤢 Harrods staff will not be used to this

• Sick
Anyone else feel like after today, the salon in Harrods may take a leaf out of the French restaurant & be 'fully booked' every time she rocks up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the feeling she doesn't wash that often and seems to wear the same clothes for days then goes to Harrods to try on clothes. 🤢
Yes she has been, she even commented herself that her feet stink when she was having a pedicure...🤢🤮

She’s looks like her teeth would have big gaps between them that’s filled in with that yellow chalky stuff (tartar??)
Weed residue🤣

People have always said her mods are dodgy. Someone phoned harrods to leave a message that said ezra was waiting for chelsea in her flat. So everyone INCLUDING myself were telling her that it was a troll and not to worry....GOT BLOCKED!!! wtf...so it seems the mods are just blocking left right and centre. And i gifted too.....seems lushy maybe jealous again!!! Anyone see mods on her live tonight? OH PS HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM EZRA ABOUT THE SO CALLED BLOODY HARRODS CARD!!! Booyaka in your face!!!

Im sure this harrods obsession is to prove to ezra that she has "made it" without her...ezra posted that she is helping another artist... chelsea just wants to prove she doesnt need her. Ezra is the one who also used to go on about harrods and had her nails and hair done there! This is what the whole thing is about with chelsea...immature. concentrate on your art instead of the rich image you want to portray. I just find it weird that she used to cry on live about being broke all the time, now its switched to harrods visits.....maybe the council will pay her a visit soon...she is putting it all out there for everyone to see....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s looks like her teeth would have big gaps between them that’s filled in with that yellow chalky stuff (tartar??)
Weed residue🤣
Probably the only place in the area that hasn't banned her.... YET 😜
Did she make it back to The Bluebird or police station yet??
I doubt it, she said she was going back today...BS

Smelling her feet, saying they’re cheesy, talking about crust and ingrown nails. This live is leaving me feeling sick 🤢 Harrods staff will not be used to this
AND THATS JUST HER FEET...I THINK THAT CRUSTY OUTFIT MUST BE STUCK ON HER BY NOW...CAN YOU IMAGINE....SICK!!🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

And she has the filter on to whiten teeth so can u imagine🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And again 😂
I only fell across Chelsea on TikTok yesterday. 😳 Came straight here to see if she had a thread. She’s completely unhinged. Needs help by the looks of things. Does she spend all of her time on live. Does she sell her art? She spent all day in Harrods! She reminds me a bit of Kerry Katona.

I only fell across Chelsea on TikTok yesterday. 😳 Came straight here to see if she had a thread. She’s completely unhinged. Needs help by the looks of things. Does she spend all of her time on live. Does she sell her art? She spent all day in Harrods! She reminds me a bit of Kerry Katona.
Unhinged is very polite 😂
Yes, she's constantly on live, she didn't even sleep last night, stayed live the entire time. The only reason she's not on at the moment is probably because she's been out since around 9:30 am & I'd say her battery & battery pack have died.
It doesn't appear that she sells any art, some days the price for her art is 10k, the next day 1MIL & the following day, she's not selling her art, as nobody deserves it 🙄
She believes that she's mega famous & has many sTAlKerS, she has a vile mouth (and I don't just mean the white furry tongue, due to not brushing her teeth), she's a raging alcoholic, but in her opinion DOesn'T dRInK MuCH & is barred from the majority of bars & restaurants in the vicinity of her SW1 postcode (same as the actual Queen don't you know 😂😂)
Make sure you never tell her in the comments that she looks like Kerry Katona, she finds that extremely insulting, as she is far more beautiful 🙈
Most importantly, nothing is EVER her fault 😜
I think that covers a few of the main points..... Buckle up, you're in for a bumpy ride 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, she's constantly on live, she didn't even sleep last night, stayed live the entire time. The only reason she's not on at the moment is probably because she's been out since around 9:30 am & I'd say her battery & battery pack have died.
It doesn't appear that she sells any art, some days the price for her art is 10k, the next day 1MIL & the following day, she's not selling her art, as nobody deserves it 🙄
She believes that she's mega famous & has many sTAlKerS, she has a vile mouth (and I don't just mean the white furry tongue, due to not brushing her teeth), she's a raging alcoholic, but in her opinion DOesn'T dRInK MuCH & is barred from the majority of bars & restaurants in the vicinity of her SW1 postcode (same as the actual Queen don't you know 😂😂)
Make sure you never tell her in the comments that she looks like Kerry Katona, she finds that extremely insulting, as she is far more beautiful 🙈
I think that covers a few of the main points..... Buckle up, you're in for a bumpy ride 😂
Thank you for bringing me up to speed. I’ll keep watching if I can bear it 😂

Very beautiful and very famous and we could never afford her art or her trips to harrods🤣🤣. She keeps buying clothes at harrods but never shows anyone and keeps the bags sealed. The other night she was worried about them smelling of weed while they were in the bag. Which suggests she wears stuff and returns it or pretends to buy stuff and takes it back......how she stays awake is anyones guess when she is "pissed as a parrot". Her overinflated ego really is off the charts and very annoying.

Think that might of been a joke 🤣🤣 if u look her Instagram u can see she have money always in Italy and I’m sure her or husband drive a Bentley she just don’t show off like that witch! Probably why Chelsea wanted to get involve and use her. Self centre trash. Hope Lisa ok 😞
Looks like there might be trouble in paradise...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.